Barista Part 2

You're calling the cute barista from the other day...

It rings, and rings, and rings. Then, someone picks up. Your heart skips a beat.
"Hello?" His voice is just as smooth as you remembered.
"Hey," you say, and he lets out a little laugh.
"This is Ansel. I take it you're the beautiful girl I gave my number to by taking advantage of the Starbucks' cups."
You laugh lightly. "Yeah. Hey. I'm y/n," you tell him.
"How are you liking today's weather?" he asks, and you can hear him smiling.
"It's okay," you reply, unable to stop the smile forming on your face.
"What are you doing right now?" he asks, and you resist the urge to say "talking to you."
"Just sitting at home," you respond. "And you?"
"Me, too. Would you like to meet?" he asks, and your breath hitches.
"Now?"
"No, in ten days," he replies sarcastically.
You laugh, rolling your eyes.
"Yes, now, beautiful," he says.
You blush, and he clears his throat.
"Do you want to meet at the park?" he asks.
"The one with the big bird?" you respond.
"Yeah, that's the one," he replies. There's a park near your house that has a huge statue of a bird, and to the locals, it's known as "big bird park", unsurprisingly.
"Okay," you say, standing up to grab your bag. "See you by the bird in five?"
"Sounds good," he replies.
"Until then," you say before laughing at ridiculous it sounded.
"Sure," he laughs. "See you in a bit."
He hangs up, and you lower your phone. You stare at the screen as it flashes his name—or rather what you chose to call him: Cute Barista.
You slip your phone in your pocket before heading out the door.
You walk to the park, feeling nervous the entire way. After a few minutes of walking, you arrive in the park. You see a couple by the statue, and you smile. They look so happy.
Going to wait by the statue, you pull out your phone. Within a minute, you hear a voice.
"Hey gorgeous."
You look up to see Ansel coming toward you. He looks so different because he's not wearing his barista apron. He's wearing a black t-shirt and jeans, and he looks attractive, to say the least.
"Hey, Ansel," you reply, giving him a smile.
He grins as he comes over to you.
"Shall we walk?" he asks, and you nod.
You start walking along the path, and you get to know each other. You keep talking for what feels only like a few minutes, but after a while, you realize the sun is starting to set.
"Have we been talking that long?" you ask after a moment as you kick your feet. You're sitting together on a bench, having walked quite a bit already.
"I guess so," he responds with a chuckle. "You're so interesting."
"So are you," you reply, looking to him. His brown eyes sparkle beautifully, and you feel yourself blush.
"Do you want to go out to dinner?" he asks, and you nod.
"I'd love to."

Three months later...

"Ansel!" you call, and he turns around.
You run toward him, practically crashing into his arms. He laughs as he spins you around before setting you down. You look up at him, and he smiles. He leans in, pressing his lips to yours. You smile against him as butterflies erupt in your stomach. No matter how many times you kiss him, you always feel breathless and giddy.
His lips are warm against yours, and he smiles as you move your hands to his face.
When you finally pull away, you feel like you're floating.
"Ready to go for lunch?" he asks softly, and you nod,
You pull away, and he takes your hand in his as you start walking.
Who knew you two would become that lovestruck couple meeting by the statue?

A/N
I kinda liked this one