Dress

You're at home with your boyfriend, Ansel...

"So, I got you a present," he says as soon as he walks into the room.
"Yeah?"
"Mhmm," he says, grinning cheekily. "This." He produces a beautiful blue dress, and you gasp.
"Holy shit, it's gorgeous," you breathe, your eyes widening as you look at it.
"The second I saw it, I knew it would be perfect for my girl," he explains, coming over to you and handing it over. You take it, looking at the simple yet attractive neckline and tracing it with your finger.
"Thank you so much, Ansel," you say, looking up at him and getting on your tiptoes to peck him on the lips.
"You're welcome, princess. Can you try it on for me?"
"Fuck yes," you laugh, running out of the room and going upstairs to your room. You immediately pull off your shirt and jeans before pulling on the dress. Checking your reflection in the mirror, you smile. It's something that's simple yet gorgeous, and absolutely you. Ansel has good taste. You take off your socks, slipping on some blue heels before running your hands through your hair a few times. Walking out of the room and going down the stairs, you peek around the corner of the living room doorway. Ansel sees you, and his face immediately lights up. He gets up, and you walk into the room.
"Holy fuck."
"Do you like it?"
"I knew it would look fucking perfect on you," he breathes, grinning as he comes over to you. He puts his hands on your hips, and he glances at your shoes. "And those shoes. It's like you were meant to wear this dress," he chuckles, leaning down and pressing his lips to yours gently.
"I love this so much," you mumble against his lips, smiling.
"How about we go to dinner? I want to show you off," he smirks, making you blush.
"Sounds amazing."

A/N
Yas bish show her off like Violetta
OKAY BUT THEY ARE SO FUCKING CUTE AND LIKE SHE'S IN HIS SNAPCHAT AND INSTA MORE RECENTLY AND I LOVE IT LIKE YES
And ps there is gonna be the dinner part just wait a while okay lol