If You Die, I Die With You

Requested by Elyea ( arrows24 )

Another scene from Insurgent—when Peter brings in a "dead" Tris and Four basically flips shit. You're Tris, Ansel is Four, and because why notNat Wolff is Peter lmao

You're "dead" (unconscious), and Ansel thinks you're actually dead...

Ansel's P.O.V.

They wheel in a gurney with a sheet over it, and I have the worst feeling that it's her under there.
"Thought you should see this," Nat says, pulling the white sheet down slightly to reveal Elyea's lifeless and slightly bloodied face. My heart sinks to my stomach, and I look from her face to his. I clench my fists and charge toward him, taking the guards by surprise. I slam Nat against the wall, and he pushes me back just enough so I don't wind up crushing him. The guards try to restrain me, but I continue to struggle against them. Just as I'm being pulled back, I hear someone cough. We all look back to see Elyea trying to sit up.
She coughs again, and Nat says, "Ansel, do that thing that you do."
Within moments, the guards are unconscious—but very alive—on the floor, and I rush to her side.
"Elyea," I breathe, pulling her into my arms.
"You're real?" she asks, touching my face. I nod wordlessly as I bring my face closer to hers.
"She's fine. I just shot her up with something to make her unconscious," Nat says behind us.
"What are you doing here?" she asks, searching my face.
"If you die, I die with you," I whisper, relieved that she's here with me. She sits up fully, and I press my forehead to hers. She smiles slightly, and I can hear Nat groan behind us.
"Okay. Okay, guys. Come on. Seriously. We can do that later," he says as I kiss her forehead.
Without another word, I pull her up and off the gurney, and we get out of the room before the guards can realize we've gotten away.

A/N
That made no sense and I had no clue what I was doing and I tried to include some quotes and idk
HOPE YOU LIKED IT THO