Nightmare

Requested by arrows24 xx

You're asleep when...

"No." You hear Ansel mumble, waking you up. Still half asleep, you try to comfort him. His arms are wrapped tightly around you, and as something cold falls on your shoulder, you realize he's crying.
"Ansel," you say, your voice rough with sleep.
He doesn't wake up but keeps mumbling, "No. No no no."
"Ansel," you say, louder this time. You pat his hand a few times, and he finally wakes up.
He jerks up, his body tensing. "Elyea? Elyea?" he says desperately.
"I'm here. I'm here. It's okay," you say, turning around as he wraps his arms around you again. He buries his face in your neck, and you feel his tears against your skin.
"You were gone," he chokes. "Oh god. I was so scared." His hands grip your shirt, and you rub his back, trying to soothe him. His messy hair tickles your face, and you kiss his head.
"It's okay. I'm here," you whisper, holding him close. "I'm not going anywhere."
"I'm so scared of losing you," he mumbles into your neck.
"I'm not going anywhere," you say again. "I never want to be apart from you."
"I just wish I could be with you every single day and every single second of the day." His breathing starts to return to normal.
"I wish that, too," you reply softly, a smile on your face. He really loves you so much, and you couldn't be happier that you're his, and he's yours. "I love you so much, Ansel."
"I love you so much, too, Elyea."

Sorry it's so short omg I hope you like it xx