See You Later

You're at school when you run into the school's "popular boy", Ansel...

"Oh my god," you gasp as you bump into someone around the corner. "I'm sorry!"
"No no. I'm sorry. Are you okay?" You look up to meet beautiful chocolate eyes, and your breath catches in your throat. You forget how to speak, and you stand there gaping at him. "I'll take that as a yes?" he chuckles, running a hand through his messy yet stylish brown hair.
"Sorry," you stutter, blushing fiercely as you realize you'd been staring.
"It's okay," he laughs. He looks down before noticing something on the floor. "Oh. Is this yours?" He picks up your ring and looks at you.
"Oh my god. I didn't even realize it'd fallen off," you say quickly, glad that he'd noticed.
"Here," he says, extending his hand to you. It take you a moment to realize what he wants, and you blush as you place your hand in his palm. He slips the ring on your pointer finger, and it seems like he holds onto your hand for a few seconds longer than he had to.
"Thank you." You smile at him. "How did you know where I always wear it?" you ask, curious as to why he was able to tell.
"Oh, I notice the little things. Especially about you," he adds, making you blush again. "I'm glad I bumped into—you quite literally," he laughs. "I've never been able to see your beautiful eyes up close."
You blush again, and he smiles. "Thank you," you say softly, unable to hide the smile forming on your face.
"Hey, would you like to grab some coffee after school?"
"You what now?" you ask, thinking you're imagining things. He laughs, his brown eyes sparkling in the light.
"Like a date?"
"Oh my god. Yes," you giggle, blushing again as you realize he actually wants to go out with you.
"Meet me outside the doors?"
"Sure."
"I'll see you later, y/n," he says with a grin, passing you and walking down the hall.
"See you later, Ansel," you respond, butterflies erupting in your stomach at the thought of seeing him later. You're actually going on a date with Ansel Elgort.

A/N
Where my brain gets these lame ideas, I will never know.