Library

Personal imagine for Bhairabi xx

You're in the library when...

"Would it be okay if I sat here?"
You look up from your book to see a handsome man standing in front of you. His brown hair is messy but stylish, and he has a bright smile on his face.
"Go ahead," you reply, trying to keep yourself from staring at him. You look back to your book, but the words seem to float off the page. You can't concentrate.
"I'm sorry, but I just saw you from across the room, and I couldn't not come over," he chuckles. "What's your name?"
"Bhairabi," you tell him, butterflies in your stomach.
"I'm Ansel. Nice to meet you."
"Nice to meet you, too."
There's the smile again. His face lights up like sunshine, and you wonder how someone's smile can be so perfect.
"I apologize if I'm being too upfront, but I think you're gorgeous," he says, making your heart skip a beat.
"You what? You do?" Your cheeks flush, and you look down.
"Absolutely. You're sitting here, and I could just about see you glowing," he replies, letting out a little laugh. "Like a goddess or something."
You open your mouth to respond, but when you meet his sparkling brown eyes, your voice fails you.
"God, I'm being creepy. I'm sorry."
"No!" you say quickly, not wanting him to leave. "That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. Thank you," you tell him, smiling.
"Would you like to go grab a bite to eat?" he asks, and you don't have to think twice.
"Absolutely."
You return the books before walking out of the library with Ansel. He's incredibly tall, and you look up at him.
"Do I have something on my face?" he jokes, and you blush.
"No. Not that I see, anyway. But I checked for you," you tell him, making him laugh.
"What would I do without you?"
You know he's joking, but those words make your heart melt just a bit.
"I love this place," he says when you reach a small café.
"It's pretty," you comment as he opens the door for you. "Thanks."
"I know, right?" He comes in behind you, and a waiter escorts you to a window seat.
"What do you recommend?" you ask, and Ansel flips through the menu.
"The coffee here is great. The donuts, too."
"Why don't you just order for us," you suggest, and he nods.
After ordering, you get to know each other a bit more and continue to do so while eating. You feel an attraction that you've never felt before, and you know that you want to see him again.
As you exit the café, you look to him. "Ansel—" Suddenly, his lip are on yours. They're gentle yet passionate, and you lean into him. Moving your hands to his biceps, you get on your tiptoes. He pulls you closer, and you feel butterflies in your stomach.
After a moment, he pulls away and looks into your eyes.
"It's too late for this, but was that okay?" he asks, laughing.
"Don't worry. I wanted to kiss you, and that was great," you assure him, blushing a bit.
"Can I see you again?"
"Definitely."
Who'd've known you'd meet your future husband at the library?

A/N
HOPE YOU LIKED IT
IDK WHAT ELSE TO SAY BUT I ENJOYED WRITING THIS HAHA
AND THAT WAS THE LAST OF MY SUPER DUPER ONE-DAY-THREE-IMAGINE-HUNDREDTH-CHAPTER CELEBRATION YAYYY