Horses

You're out horseback riding with your boyfriend, Ansel...

"Come on! Hurry up!" you laugh, riding ahead of him and glancing back.
"No! Wait! Hang on!" Ansel calls, struggling to get his horse, Harley, to go in your direction.
"It's not that hard, come on!" you laugh, turning around and going over to his side. "Like, don't pull on the reins so hard." You touch his hand to get him to relax.
"He won't listen to me!" he whines.
"That's because you're not telling him clearly what you want," you retort with a laugh. "Gently. And talk to him. That'll help."
"Talk to him?"
"Yeah. Like, be all "good boy" and shit. Talk to him," you laugh, patting your own horse, Spartan, before nudging him forward.
"Good boy," Ansel says awkwardly, patting Harley. You stifle a laugh as you continue down the trail.
"Isn't this fun?" you call as he finally manages to catch up to you.
"Fun," he replies, raising an eyebrow at you.
"Are you kidding? This is the best thing ever. Come on, I want to go faster," you tell him before adjusting your legs, clicking your tongue, and nudging Spartan with your heels. He starts to canter, leaving Ansel behind.
"Hey!" he whines, making you laugh.
"Good boy," you giggle to Spartan as you enjoy the wind. You come up to a field and pull the reins, slowing him down to a normal walk. You pat his shoulder affectionately and glance behind you to see Ansel coming into the field slowly. Hopping off your horse, you wait for Ansel to come to your side. He warily climbs off Harley, almost stumbling over his own legs. "Having fun yet?"
"Oh shut up," he laughs, walking over to you.
"Hold on to Harley," you scold him, grabbing his horse's reins.
"Right right," he giggles, taking the reins and looking at you. He leans in, but before his lips meet yours, his horse nudges him from behind, making his forehead whack into yours.
"Fuck!" you both say at the same time before bursting into laughter.
"What the fuck, Harley?" you scold, and Harley snorts at you. "Don't you snort at me!"
"He's a sassy one," Ansel comments, and you laugh, stroking Harley's face.
"Sure is," you respond, looking at Ansel again. He leans in again, this time managing to kiss you. His lips are warm against yours, and you smile softly.
"What?" he mumbles.
"I just love you," you reply, pressing for forehead to his.
"I love you, too."

A/N
SO IVE BEEN WATCHING HEARTLAND RECENTLY AND FUCK DO I WANT TO RIDE AGAIN
horses, you dirty-minded creatures. I want to ride horses.
and oh how I would love to have a horse like Spartan