Snapchat

This is for you, Elyea!! ( arrows24 )

You're with your famous boyfriend, Ansel...

"Hey, Elyea?"
"Hmm?" You walk into the living room and sit beside him on the couch.
"Have you ever been in my snapchat story?"
"I don't think so," you respond. While all his fans know that you two are dating, you've only occasionally posted photos together. "Why are you suddenly bringing this up?"
"Well, a lot of people are saying they want an Anselyea selfie." He grins, his eyes sparkling. "I thought I'd give them something even better."
"Snapchat?"
"Mhmm."
"At least let me fix my hair," you laugh, running your fingers through your hair a few times.
"Oh come on, you always look great," he responds, tugging your arm so you fall into his chest.
"No I don't!" You blush as he wraps an arm around you.
"Yes, yes you do! I'm so lucky because I get to look at you all the time," Ansel coos, making you giggle. You try to say something, but he puts a finger on your lips. "Shush. Don't argue with me about your beauty." He looks into your eyes and briefly presses his lips to yours. He pulls away and gets out his phone before opening up snapchat. "I'm going to take a video, okay?"
"Sure," you reply, rubbing your cheeks in an attempt to cool them. He starts up the video, pointing the camera so both of you appear.
"Hey guys! So, a lot of you have been asking for an Anselyea selfie, and we're going to...um." The video cuts him off, and he laughs before adding it to his story. He starts up another video and says, "We're going to be appearing in my story more often from now on." He grins before stopping the video and adding it.
"Very smooth," you comment, making him laugh.
"Thank you," he jokes before pressing his lips to yours. You smile softly against his lips, and you hear him snap a picture.
"What are you doing?" You pull away and look at him.
"Oh come on, that was cute as fuck," he laughs, putting some text on the picture and adding it to his story. You snuggle into his chest, letting him take a few more videos and pictures of the both of you.
After a while, you say, "Ansel, I'm getting sleepy. I'm just going to sleep here." You wrap your arm around him, resting your head on his chest. He chuckles and kisses the top of your head.
"Go to sleep, princess."
You wake up after a while in the same position, and Ansel is asleep now. You reach for your phone on the coffee table, careful not to wake him. You open up snapchat and check his story. The picture of you two kissing has the text "she is the loml". You can help but smile, and after the many pictures and videos that you took together, you find one last snap of you sleeping. The text says "I love you so much". You feel your eyes brim with tears as you look through his snapchat story again. He is so fucking sweet. You point your phone to his sleeping face and take a picture. He looks absolutely adorable with some of his curls falling onto his forehead. You smile as you add the text "I love you so much" and add the picture to your snapchat story. You put down your phone and snuggle into his chest again before whispering, "I love you so much."