Drive

You're on a drive with your boyfriend, Ansel...

"Turn it up!"
"Turnt up," Ansel laughs.
"No." You start laughing, and he turns up the volume. One of your favorite songs blasts from his speakers, and you move your body to the beat.
"You're so cute when you dance badly," he teases, giving you a sideways glance.
"Shut up! I'm a very talented seat-dancer," you counter, grinning at him. He chuckles, and you keep dancing, mouthing the words to the song.
"I stand corrected," he responds seriously, eyeing you.
"Hey. Eyes on the road, and also, did you just make a very bad pun?"
"No. I made a good pun."
"It was bad," you tell him, unable to hide your smile.
"Then why are you smiling?" He grins, keeping his eyes on the road this time.
"I'm not smiling." You cover your mouth with your hand.
"I can see you."
"No you can't," you reply, covering your face with your hands. "Nope. You can't see me."
"Why are you like this?" he laughs.
"Like what?" You uncover your face and look at him.
"I don't know. Just so..." He thinks for a moment. "Interesting," he finally finishes.
"Interesting?"
"Like, fascinating. Yeah, that's the word. Fascinating." He smiles again, glancing at you.
"Fascinating, huh?" You cross your legs and purse your lips. "Sounds fancy," you laugh after a moment. "Like an intricate design or something." You do your best British accent as you say, "That is a fascinating design! So intricate and fancy!" Ansel laughs again, and you burst into a fit of giggles.
"Why British, though?" he chuckles.
"I don't know. British accents are so pretty and fancy-sounding. I like them," you respond with a laugh. Ansel finally comes to a stoplight, and he stops the car before looking at you.
"They are nice," he says absently, his eyes flickering to your lips. "I want to kiss you right now. Can I kiss you right now?" he asks quickly, and you nod before leaning in. You press your lips to his, and he smiles against you. "I love you, you fascinating girl," he mumbles.
"I love you, too."