Thief

Personal for Hannah aka @porincess123

Sorry it's taken so long!! I'd been busy with uni and work

You're with your boyfriend...

"You look so pretty in this light," he comments, making you smile.
"Do I?"
"You always look pretty, but you know. I gotta keep things fresh," he tells you, and your cheeks warm. He's always like this. He's too sweet.
"I can't with you," you say, brushing your hair behind your ear self-consciously. You never manage to get over the giddiness when you're with him. You're always comfortable but deliciously giddy as well. It's like the honeymoon phase but it doesn't end.
"Well good thing I can with you," he responds before touching your chin and pulling your face to his. Your lips meet, and you smile against him. He lets out a small laugh.
"What?" you ask, and he pulls away and presses his forehead to yours.
"Nothing."
"What?" you ask again, leaning in and kissing him lightly.
He smiles before mumbling lightly, "Hannah?"
"Mmm?"
"I just like you a lot."
"Well, Ansel, I would hope you liked me. I'd be pretty embarrassed to be your girlfriend if you didn't like me," you say jokingly, making him laugh.
"I've already told you I'm just dating you for the money," he assures you.
"My two monies, yes?"
"Your two monies," he confirms, making you laugh. "I'll steal those monies from you."
"Oh please, like you could steal from me."
"I've already stolen your heart," he replies, a smile playing on his lips.
You push him back dramatically, making him stifle a laugh.
"How dare you? I never agreed to this. Outrageous," you say, crossing your arms over your chest as you try not to laugh.
"Oh but I dared," he replies, reaching for you. You let him grab your arms and pull you to him. A small giggle leaves your lips as he pulls you into his chest. He touches your chin, making you look up at him.
Your eyes lock, and you feel your heart beat faster. You love his brown eyes; they're so emotive and dark. In the sunlight, they're like pools of amber. It's absolutely gorgeous.
"I love you," he says softly, making your heart warm. It feels like your heart literally melted, spreading warmth throughout your chest.
"I love you more," you reply, leaning in and pressing your lips to his lightly. He moves a hand to your face, pulling you closer. You breathe him in as you deepen the kiss. Moving a hand to his hair, you pull him into you. His hand moves around your waist, making you shiver slightly.
"I love you most," he breathes against your lips before kissing you once more.
You smile against him. You'll let him win this round. He can have this. You already have him, after all.

A/N
This was kinda blah but I hope you liked it
I took way too many quotes from my bf but in my defense, he says a lot of good shit and it would be a crime against literature to not use some of it.