"Wait Haden" I interrupted him.

When I felt his stare on me I lowered my face as stared at the sheets. He stood without interrupting my trail of thought. I heard his footsteps coming closer to my bed. I heard him breath out heavily as I stayed quiet.

"Derek I-"

"Wait!" I interrupted him again.

"Okay, what Derek?" he asked sternly.

My breath became heavy and my body was starting to sweat even in the cold.

"Alright .. I do.." my voice low voice trailed again.

Right that makes sense... I thought sarcastically.

"You do what, Derek?" he asked leaning closer to the bed. I turned to him and blinked while taking a deep breath in.

His dark eyes glistened abnormally as he spoke.

"I do love you." I spoke; I could feel the warmth of a blush tint my cheeks and I shut my eyes immediately as the words passed my lips, and looked away.

"W-what?" his voice shook.

My face was burning hot, I couldn't take this, this was way too much for me.

"I said I love you.." I said louder with an annoyed tone. I didn't want to repeat myself, I did, not that I was intending to do so.

"Say that again?" he urged me to say those embarrassing words again. He was really getting on my nerves now. I suddenly turned my head to face him only to see a hit of a smirk on his face.

Jerk!

"I said N-" before I could finish my sentence I was cut off with the feeling of his lips suddenly press against mine, with so much lust and need. I let my eyes close as I felt his hands cup my face and pulling into his face. It only lasted minutes till he pulled his lips away and placed his forehead against mine and smiled.

"Say it again" He whispered in a loving tone that I had failed to hear from him before. My heart skipped a beat and danced. His hands were still cupping my face as he bent into the bed and has he rested his forehead on mine. The warm surface of his skin sent warmth my body. He slowly moved his thumbs on my face with his eyes still closed.

I breathed him in before I spoke.

"I love you" I repeated in a daze.

This is so embarrassing. I watched his smile widen slowly.

"Thank you" He whispered with a slight chuckle.

I stayed quite I didn't exactly know what I was supposed to say. All I could feel was the warmth that came from his forehead and hands that had contact with my skin and his warm breath that brushed on my face.

"I love you too" He said in a voice so low that it was only audible to me.

We stayed quietly for a couple of minutes, it somehow felt like forever. As he stayed with his forehead still placed on mine I could feel him breathing in deeply, I wanted saying nothing. It was calming. For the first time in a long time I felt calm.

"Haden... " called a voice from the door. Haden broke contact with my skin, I immediately felt cold. I never thought that the absence of his touch could make me feel this way. I held my breath yet again. Julies didn't seem the slightest bit phased with what he had seen. His face stayed cold and still as he spoke. "we have to go, the flight leaves in an hour" he continued as Haden turned to him.

"Oh...the flight" Haden adjusted the coat he had hung on his arm and turned towards me, his hand softly cupping my face. "I'm sorry." he said, "I have to leave. I hate to leave like this. I'll be back soon." He said, walked towards Julian and muttered something.

"Bye Derek," He said "I'll be back soon." He promised, before turning leaving the room.

Julian stood awkwardly "I'll see you around, Derek" He spoke softly and winked before leaving the room.

I was back to the beginning, or so it felt like it. I stared into the flashing colours of the television in the room without even paying any attention as to what was going on.

I flopped on the bed and closed my eyes when I heard the door open again. The sound of footsteps echoed through the quiet room, I ignored it till I felt a hand press against my shoulder.

"I forgot to say... today was the best day of my entire life." whispered a voice in my ear. The warm breath from his lips brushed my ear and sent tingles through my body making the hairs stand. His lips brushed on the tip on my ear when he spoke.

When I opened my eyes and turned I saw Haden's smiling face. I had my lips partially open as I stared at him in disbelief and shock. "You. Derek, is the one I will always love" he continued with a sinister smile stretched on his lips..

I wanted to kiss him.

I don't know who initiated the kiss but I could care less. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he lined my lips with his tongue and deepened our kiss. I parted my lips as I kissed him. The taste of him oozed into my mouth. Our tongues met and in that instant the kiss deepened to a point where it cried out of pleasure and the need for more aggression, passion, lust.

More.

I wanted more of him.