I froze.

"Are you shouting at me?" Staring at him emotionlessly, I gave him the blankest expression that I could muster up. Sehun, on the other hand, looked abnormally pale, in contrast with his midnight blue hair.

"I can't control myself nowadays." He explained softly, but it was obvious he was keeping himself from flaring up at me again. "So do us both a favour, stop sticking your nose into my business and stay away from me."

My heart was smashed into smithereens.

"I- is this what you want?" I licked my chapped lips, desperately trying to push back the tears that might never stop if it escaped. My suspicions were confirmed when Sehun looked away.

"Okay, I understand where you're coming from." I forced a smile at him. My feelings were scattered as a tear finally made its way out. Rising up with shaky legs, I stumbled over to Sehun and coiled my arm around his waist, burying my face into his chest. He hadn't got the chance to react before I pulled back not wanting my body to lose control and start wailing out my pain. And with the next sentence out of my mouth, my heart shattered, completely.

"I think we need a break."

For a moment, none of us spoke. Until Sehun placed two hands on my shoulders, rocking me gently. With my resoluted gaze directed at him, I most definitely did not expect him staring back with red rimmed eyes.

"So you don't want this relationship anymore?" Sehun whispered softly, as if afraid that his words may damage whatever understanding that was still left between us.

"S- Sehun, a relationship is built up in faith, trust and loyalty. How can we keep this going if we have none of the three?" I smiled wryly, not wanting this sullen topic to drag any of our moods further into the dump.

He brought a hand up, using the back of his palm to wipe his nose. "You're not answering the question Luhan, I want to know if you still want me!"

"Are you stupid?" The barrier between my eyes finally collapsed, tears began cascading down my cheeks. "You must be fucking stupid!" I cried, launching forward and slamming my fists at his chest repeatedly. "I've already told you so many fucking times that I love you! I love you too much that I'm willing to- "

"No!" Sehun clamped his hand over my lips. "Don't finish that sentence. You don't even know what you're doing! How on earth is breaking up a solution to this problem?"

"That's where you're wrong." I pried his fingers of my lips, taking a small step back. "By doing this, you get the peace and time you deserve. And when you have finally fixed your problem, you can come back to me. I promise you, I'll still be waiting."

"No, I can't accept this." Sehun stifled a sob, letting out an unattractive gurgle, followed by a hiccup. "I can't lose you Luhan, you mean too much to me!"

"I can't lose you Luhan! Please don't leave! Please, just tell me this is some sort of misunderstanding!" Sehun sobbed. "Tell me you're not leaving EXO, tell me you're not flying back to China! Please Luhan hyung!"

Eyes shut tightly, I turned away from the crying boy. "I'm so sorry, but it's for the best."

"You said that to me before I left." Sniffing, I let myself once again, engulf the younger in an embrace. This time, he promptly hugged back, and I sensed his refusal to let me go. I broke the skin contact, only to have his lips firmly planted on mine. He pushed me onto the bed, where we landed with a soft thud. Our lips still attached, he swirled his tongue in the cavern of my mouth, kissing me hungrily. I returned the energy, my arms reaching up to his neck and pulling him deeper down onto me. His crotch grinded against mine and finally, we let go for breath.

"One last chance, please." Sehun begged, swiftly landing on his knees. The sight stung me in various ways, but I couldn't give in. Instead, I leaned in for one last peck on the lip and just like that, I forced myself to leave the heartbroken boy kneeling by the bed. As my hands held the door knob, I knew my heart wouldn't do. It was crying, bawling for Sehun's company. Once I stepped out of this room, our relationship was over.

No more hugs.

No more intimate touches.

No more kisses.

It may not be what either of us needed, but it comforted the soul. And that was enough to bring a smile onto both our faces as I closed the door shut.

¤¤¤¤¤

This doesn't feel right... I feel there's not enuf sadness n tears in this chapter. Ugh I'm a horrible writer.

Anyways can someone please tell me what does that mean? (The thing up in the media) Honestly, that weird symbol has been questioning me for so long. Is it like a share button or smth? Then what does the number beside it represents? Ugh FML.