Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Sehun's pov:

Luhan sighed as I led him up to my room. "You still use the same old pigsty?" He asked, an amused look plastered onto his face. My shoulders nudged his playfully, pushing the door open to my 'pigsty'. The bored glint in his eyes immediately disappeared. Letting out a shrill squeal, he tossed aside his phone and lunged straight for the mattress. "Eeek!"

A part of me had to admit that Luhan really did look adorable, his young face and soft skin shaped his body perfectly. But although a man with extremely good looks and a sweet personality rolling all over my bed did sound very appealing at the moment, I hardened my insides and grabbed a random pink tofu plushie, chucking it at him. "Get off!"

"No fair! Is this how you treat your hyung when he flies from China to Korea just to see you?" Luhan was astounded, folding his arms and giving me a fake disappointed look. However, but the smug look quickly faded as soon as the second pillow missed his narrowly by the shoulder.

"What a rude host." He grumbled, clambering off the bed and plopping himself back down on a chair, me staring at his every movement. And for a moment I was caught off guard, still gawking at his attractive features. Dear God, was it truly possible to look so cute even though angry and pouting?

"Do you live here alone?" Luhan implored meekly, digging his fingers into the hem of his shirt. His eyes darted left and right, scanning the room fully as if searching for something missing. When his gaze finally landed on mine, his lips twitched into a soft smile. It took my breath away, despite the wrinkles forming near the side of his cheekbones.

"I suppose, the room was empty when I moved in." It was honestly too difficult to concentrate speaking when he was busy looking me with some strange hidden emotion, so I was pretty proud of myself when a full coherent sentence was heard.

"So much have changed ever since we had left..." He sighed, leaning back on the cushioned chair, his hands fiddling with the plushie I had previously thrown at him.

"We?"

"You don't know?" Luhan frowned, his eyebrows scrunching up into a thin line. "I'm one of the three that had left."

"There's two more?" I couldn't be bothered to mask my shock and confusion as Luhan swiftly nodded. It honestly made me a little hurt to know that the other hyungs have been keeping so many other secrets from me. Not telling me who used to be my co-workers in the past did seem very irresponsible and rude. I had every right to know what was in my life before my lost memories.

"Tell me more about EXO, please." And all of a sudden, the tension in the room was piercing as none of us said a word. Luhan was biting his lower lip, looking unbelievably nervous. My legs inched themselves closer to the older. A moody aura radiated around him as my arms slowly wrapped themselves around his neck.

"Sehun, can you ask your other hyungs that question?" Luhan's tone surprised me. He sounded so sad and lonely, like something bad had happened in the past that had completely dragged his entire demeanour down to the drain. I wanted to apologize for bringing up that topic but somehow my lips disobeyed me, the urge to pry for more details were too tempting.

"Why? What happened in the past? What is making you so uncomfortable?"

Luhan made no attempt to answer the questions as he visibly swallowed nervously and slid the chair further away from me. His gaze rested on probably everything in this room, except me. However being the immature idiot I was, my fingers reached up to tug the hem of his shirt, incessantly begging him to tell me more.