Chapter 66

Chapter 66

Luhan's pov:

"What the hell Luhan?" Sehun slammed the door with a loud bang. It was barely a minute since I entered our room, sulking on the bed, when he decided to come in. Or at least through this fact, I was certain that he didn't want our relationship to be over... Yet. Arms folded, my eyes narrowed at the tall male, who looked unbelievably gorgeous with his face scrunched up in irritation. "Took you long enough."

"Well you should have expected that when you left me with the others!" Sehun snapped, pointing his index finger at the door, gesturing to the members downstairs. "I had to explain what the hell went wrong as you sashayed your way out of the mess you created!"

"The mess I created? Excuse me? You're the one that has been acting like an asshole for the past few weeks!"

"That's completely unrelated to this fucking topic."

My blood boiled as I stood up from the bed, tugging my fingers on the collar on his polo tee and yanking him down to eye level. "Don't you dare use curse words in front of me."

"You can call me an asshole, but I can't?" He retorted, slapping my fingers away from his shirt. "Seriously, what is going on with you Luhan? You're acting so unbelievably so fake and annoying! Why are you always making me so angry? It's so frustrating!" He yanked at his hair. "This always makes me wonder what I ever saw in you, how could I have let my youthful days go, spending my time with such an emotional man?"

I reflexively let out a soft whimper at his harsh words, chanting to myself internally that Sehun didn't mean those words. He didn't mean them at all. But tears still welled up because it hurt so damn much. I slowly turned to face his painfully guilty expression.

"What did I do to you to make you like this?" At this moment, I couldn't help but break down into sobs, wondering if this change in Sehun had anything to do with me. "Have you lost your feelings for me? Do you still love me?" My voice cracked an octave.

"No..." Sehun broke down, crouching down and wrapping his arms around my shaking body. "No baby, I love you, I love you so much." A tingling warm sensation burned the top of my forehead as Sehun pressed his lips against my skin. "Those words were just said out of anger, I love you Luhan, don't ever doubt that."

I dried my tears. "Then please, Sehun please, tell me what happened to you." When he looked away in hesitation, I swallowed back the lump in my throat and reached up to stroke his cheek. "If you keep the problem bottled up, there's no way anyone can help you. I love you Sehun, and I really don't want us to fight. Just tell me what's bothering you, I'm sure we can work this out together."

"I'm here for you, I won't leave you..." He stiffened against my words and before I knew it, he scrambled away from me, his chest heaving up and down, taking in huge gulps of air.

"Don't make empty promises that you can't keep." He growled, face and cheeks noticably turning redder than usual.

"Why would I break that promise?" My first reaction was to blink, completely taken aback by what he said. "I'm your boyfriend, I'm supposed to stay with you and give you all the love I have."

"i should have thought of that before I asked you out." His words sent a million knives straight into my heart as I doubled back. The moistness in my eyes began welling up again, lips trembling.

"So you're breaking up with me?"

Sehun seemed genuinely surprised at my conclusion as he instantly shook his head. "I never said that."

"But you were implying it."

"Oh for goodness sake Luhan, just drop it!" He yelled, his hands swung down on the dressing table, where the tray of lip balms shook vigorously.