Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Sehun's pov:

I slumped onto the bed, bored. There was simply nothing for me to do... I lost Baekhyun in the mall so I went home myself. Now what's taking him so long? And where exactly was Luhan?

I bought a gift for him but when I reached home, the members told me he left the dorm in a hurry.

Hearing a commotion from downstairs, I dried my hair one last time and wrapped a towel around my neck. I made my way down the stairs and stopped when I spotted Luhan.

"Luhan hyung!" I yelled gleefully.

Luhan seemed confused for a split moment upon hearing my voice, but all of a sudden he laughed like there was no tomorrow.

"Hyung, why are you laughing?"

Only then did his peats of laughter died down as he turned to look for the source of the voice. We made eye contact and he gasped, opening his mouth to say something. But, he was interrupted by...

"What the hell?" Baekhyun cursed and he pushed Chanyeol away, marching over to me. He jabbed a finger into my chest and I flinched.

"You made the two of us search the entire shopping mall for you, while you were here all along enjoying yourself?" He raged, slamming his hand on the nearest thing possible. The glass of water on the table shook, but didn't topple thankfully.

I opened my mouth to speak but was interrupted.

"No, I refuse to listen to you. After all you don't listen to me either." If looks could kill, I would have withered there and then. Baekhyun's glare kept my legs rooted to the ground as he whisked past me, his short shoulder hitting mine on the way.

Ow.

"I know," Chanyeol laughed at my pained expression. "Baekkie has a sharp shoulder."

And how the hell did he know?

"Give him some time." Suho assured, rising up the stairs to where I was standing. "He's not one to bear grudges."

I nodded, not really paying attention since I was mainly focused on Luhan. He was still resting against Lay's shoulder but his blank eyes were fixed on mine.

I hurried down the steps and trudged over to where Luhan was.

"Hyung, I'm so sorry."

Luhan stayed motionless before he abruptly pushed Lay one corner and lunged himself into my chest. I was a little taken aback but nonetheless wrapped my arms around his small body.

"Don't do this again." He pleaded, his large brown eyes clearly reflecting his soft spoken words.

"I won't, I'm sorry." I pursed my lips as he teared up a little. Tears of relief perhaps.

"Hunhan has reborned!"

And of course, all good moments would have to be broken by Chen. I frowned at him as Luhan wiped his unshedded tears cutely.

"Sehun, could you help Luhan clean up?" Xiumin requested, gesturing to our wall clock. "It's rather late and I think we should go to bed."

"That's not necessary!" Luhan jumped to reply before I could. "I can wash up myself."

"But- "

"No buts." He silenced me. "Go watch TV and enjoy yourself, I'll be fine on my own."

Fine.

The few of us soon dispersed as Luhan went upstairs for his shower. Meawhile, I slumped onto the couch and began to flip the different movie channels. Watching the news for a couple of moments, I groaned in frustration and turned the television off. Nothing was entertaining.

Slowly marching up to my room, I collapsed on the oh so soft bed. Eyeing the plastic bag on the night table beside me, I wondered for the umpteenth time, would Luhan like my gift? He probably had tons of it and mine would just be something he'd chuck aside. Just the thought of that made my heart sink.

Getting out of bed again, I headed towards Luhan's bedroom beside mine. He should be lying in bed right now, I don't suppose he would reprimand me for entering his room this late. I knocked on the door but there was no expected answer.

No harm trying.

I decided to go with my instincts and slowly pushed the door open, only to be greeted with a very unkemptly sight. Two men were laid sprawled on the king sized bed, snoring away. Why on earth was Kris and Tao on his bed?

"Guys! Wake up!" I pulled the pillow from underneath their heads and threw it onto their faces. Ripping the blanket away from their sleeping body, they curled up into a ball but carried on sleeping.

"If you sleep here what about Luhan hyung?" I attempted in dragging Tao down the bed but he only grunted in response. Such a heavy sleeper... Like a panda.

"Luhan... isn't sleeping here... anymore." Kris mumbled sleepily, sitting straight up and rubbing his eyes. I froze.

"What?"

"Ever since me and Tao returned... his room was given to us..." He replied drowsily and waved his arms for me to leave, falling back onto the bed, asleep. A light snore confirmed it.

Wait... then where was Luhan right now?

My heart nearly skipped a beat as I raced down the stairs. Luhan was snuggled under a blanket on the couch, tossing and turning. Moaning uncomfortably, he sat up and pounded his back gently, until his eyes met mine.

"Hyung..." I murmured and his eyes widened in shock, seeming to have just confirmed that I truly was standing before him, and not an illusion.

"Sehun? Why aren't you in bed?"

"What are you doing here?" I ignored him. "You too, are supposed to be sleeping."

"Well, I sleep here." He shrugged like it was no big deal and looked everywhere in the room except me.

"Lies." I shot back efficiently. "Weren't you sleeping in the room beside mine?"

"I had to give it up since Kris and Tao returned." He brought his knees up to his chest and evidently fought the urge to sigh.

Not if I could help it.

Ignoring his confused gaze, I held his hand in mine. "You're sleeping with me tonight."

"I'm sorry?" His voice was bewildered and raw.

"Not in that sense!" I slapped his arm playfully and he giggled, chucking a cushion at me.

"But seriously," I persuaded. "It'll be so much fun! We can stay up late and talk all night. And if you want, we can borrow pillows to make a pillow fort!" I cheered.

"Well if we're gonna make a fort, we're gonna need extra pillows for a pillow fight." Luhan added.

"So you're coming?" I didn't bother to hide my excitement and glee.

He nodded and smiled this ten thousand watt smile that honestly was comparable to Lay's dimpled grin.

"Stop looking so silly!" I pouted and he laughed, clutching his stomach painfully.

"I don't think I can control how I look."

"I think you still look like a baboon."

"Go die Oh Sehun."