Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Luhan's pov:

"This is life!" I moaned and collapsed onto the bed, positioning my sore and exhausted body comfortably.

Sehun he sat down on the dressing table and started brushing his hair. "Thank me."

"You've never changed." I bit back a smile, watching a familiar image. "You'd always make sure your hair was presentable, even before sleep."

He kept his comb back in the drawer. "I have to look good in my sleep right?" He pouted teasingly at me from the reflection of our mirror. I snorted, giving his shoulder a soft whack.

"Oh Sehun you're impossible!"

He winked, running a hand through his now soft and silky hair. "I think you mean, I'm possible."

"You're lame."

"I know."

"Come here." I rolled my eyes and patted the space on the bed. He willingly obliged, that stupid victorious look still plastered on his face. Plopping himself down, he lay beside me and curled his legs around mine.

"Sehun." I started and he hummed in reply, snuggling himself into my chest. "How did you managed to return home safely?"

He slightly moved away from our close intimacy and coughed awkwardly. "Honestly, I have no idea."

I arched an eyebrow as he continued, placing two of his palms under his head to cushion it. "My feet knew the way, my brain just directed them where to go."

Folding my arms, I nodded in awe. "Impressive, I guess your memories will be coming back before you even know it."

He didn't reply after a few moments of silence and I turned to face him, only to find him biting his lip moodily. He spotted me staring and sighed, wrapping his hands around himself.

"Hyung, do I have many bad memories?"

I blinked at his sudden question, not exactly knowing how to answer.

"I don't wanna remember the bad times..." He continued, still nibbling on his lower lip.

Technically, I couldn't recall if he had any bad memories. All I heard from ex manager was that after I left... Sehun cried himself to sleep every night and became really anti social for a period of time. He had refused all his meals until Suho came in to give him a good scolding. I sure wasn't going to spoil the good mood just like that so just I shook my head.

"You were a very happy child Sehun." I lied, trying to look as positive as I could. "Even if you were upset, you'd try your best not to show it."

He shrugged in reply and reached for a carrier on the table beside him. He then thrusted it out to me, making me raise a brow. The brown paper bag had a crossbone logo just at the bottom right and I recognised that company which specialises in snapbacks, skateboards and badass earrings.

"Put your hand in and take one."

I pursed my lips but did as he told. As soon as I felt something, I wrapped my fingers around it and pulled it out. To my surprise, it was a dark blue snapback with the word 'moons' printed on the front. It puzzled me but I tried not to show it.

"Oh so you got the second half!" He chuckled and took out another identical cap. His was blue as well... Except the word 'two' was printed on it.

"What's this supposed to mean?" I asked, still confused at the two random words designated on our hats. Sehun smiled and dragged me to the full body mirror in the corner of the room as we put on our caps.

"See?" He pointed to our reflection. "We're twinnies!"

My lips couldn't help but form into a smile as I saw how our caps formed the words, 'two moons'. It reminded me of the song he, Kai and Chanyeol sung. It was pretty great if you asked me.

"Do you... like it hyung?" He questioned softly, as if afraid of my answer. I patted his shoulder comfortingly and gave him a ten thousand watt grin.

"I love it, thank you so much." I decided to (awkwardly) wrap my arms around his waist. He responded by hugging back, resting his chin on the top of my head.

Awkward... If only I had his height.

I peeked upwards to glance at him and saw him looking down at me. As soon as our eyes met, I blinked and looked away as I felt my cheeks turning warm. Resting, my hands onto his god damn sexy abs and pressed my face into his shoulder..

"Alright." He broke us apart. "We should head to bed now."

I nodded in reply and we snuggled under the covers. He curled his legs around mine again and I thought of the times where we used to be so close, sleeping together on the same bed and drooling on one another.

Okay the last part was a lie, I most definitely do NOT drool.

"Hey hyung?" He broke the silence all of a sudden, nearly giving me a fright.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think Baekhyun hyung will forgive me?" He asked, his voice full of weary as he shifted himself to turn off the night lamp beside him. He then turned around to face me. Even from the dark surrounding, I could make out his fearful expression. However before I could say anything, he continued.

"I saw his face just now. It looked like an active volcano..."

I giggled.

"Don't bother about him, he's just pissed that you wasted his entire day of shopping." I explained and Sehun cupped his face with his palms.

"Hey... what's wrong?" I immediately implored, worried.

"I feel bad." He pressed his face into a plushie I bought for him years back when we were still trainees. I don't think he remembered that. Resisting the urge to smile at his cute actions, I ruffled his hair which made him slap me away.

"Don't touch my hair!" He yelled, exasperated and I laughed, clutching my tummy painfully. This boy will be the death of me.

He is sooo cute.

"You're so mean." He pouted adorably and I stuck my tongue out. He probably can't see it anyway.

"And you don't seem to grow up." He sneered at me, showing his little infamous yehet face. Oh, he probably saw it.

"So my little Sehun has grown to be a big fine man!" I retorted, trying to imitate his expression by putting a hand in my left hip.

"Of course! I'm twenty three!" He flipped his hair with sass, giving me a smug look.

Pfft.

"I'm twenty seven."

Silence.

"Aren't you... Younger than that?" He asked slowly, enunciating every word carefully. He seemed to be a little shaken up by the fact I was way older than him. "Damn... How do you still maintain that doll face?" He murmured inaudibly but I heard it. I pushed him down on the bed and he landed with an oof.

I do not have a doll face.