Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Sehun's pov:

"Hunhan! Hunhan! Hunhan!" Xiumin cheered as Chen joined in.

"The pocky should be two centimentres long." Chanyeol winked. Luhan beside me blushed even redder than before. I gave him a what I hoped to be a comforting look. He sighed unhappily and latched his (soft pink) lips on the other end of the pocky, his eyes fixed on mine.

The somewhat serious look plastered on his face kinda made me a little nervous as he inched a little closer, nibbling his way through. I decided not to be a coward and chewed the biscuit slowly.

From where the others could not see, he lightly pinched my hand and I raised my eyebrow. He shot me a knowing look and I blinked rapidly, trying to tell him how I did not understand what he was hinting at.

He rolled his eyes and eyed the pocky between our lips. I followed his gaze and only then, I realised how it was close to the wanted length. Our faces were so close that if I suddenly shifted forward, our lips would actually meet.

Not a bad idea actually.

I lunged forward, making sure our lips rubbed against one another gently before pulling back and finishing the biscuit.

After what I did, a moment of silence was held between the twelve of us. Luhan was pressing two of his dainty fingers against his lips while Chanbaek's faces erupted into wide grins. Taoris were smirking. The rest were just stunned.

"What?" I bit my lip. "I told you I was hungry."

"You do it like it's a normal thing..." Suho frowned. "Has our innocent maknae kissed anyone before?"

I tensed visibly and Baekhyun snorted. "Gotta tell me the name of the girl that took our Sehunnie's lip virginity."

Everyone laughed except me. Luhan tried to chuckle but I could instantly see through it. His fists were clenched, his face gradually turning red. I squeezed his bicep and offered a small smile. He relaxed under my grip and took another sip of orange juice to simmer down from jealousy.

"Hunhan is just getting cuter day by day." Xiumin stated. For some reason, I felt that Minseok hyung had always supported me and Luhan. From the coffee incident till now.

"I agree," I quickly muttered. "Now let's continue." Reaching for the bottle, I spinned it and it landed on Kris.

"Dare."

"Sehun." I opened the door to see Kris walking towards me. Handing me a small bottle of supplements, he ordered.

"Drink this. It's good for your skin."

"Thank you hyung but I can't accept it. I know how you need all this medication to keep your face smooth and flawless."

"Just take it." He thrusted the bottle into my hands. "Anything for my little brother."

"I dare you to eat a grass blade." I smirked at his horrified face.

Call me evil, I knew he could never down such an 'unhygienic food'. Like from the quick and painless memory I got, he loved his face too much to eat fried and spicy food, let alone this muddy leaf.

"A dare's a dare, Yifan." Tao pursed his lips and the older softened at his words.

"Fine." He glared at me. "But only because Tao said so."

There, he loved Tao too much to reject him. And it made me wonder, what if Tao and Kris were secretly dating just like Luhan and I were. Wait a minute... It took a moment for the truth to dawn upon me. I hadn't asked Luhan out yet!

"I'm holding it." Kris yelled softly as he stretched his hand which was holding the grass blade as far as possible.

His eyes squinted as he scrutinuzed the leaf. "I'm examining it."

He pretended to gag and inched it a little nearer. "I'm bringing it closer- "

"You don't have to tell us!" Chen interrupted. "Just stuff it in your mouth!"

"He's always been like that." Tao whispered to us while Kris started moaning and whining unhappily.

"I'm gonna eat it- "

"Shut up!" Lay threatened and squeezing his eyes shut, Kris successfully swallowed the grass blade.

"I think I'm gonna puke." He clammed a hand over his mouth and excused himself. Tao suggested to follow him and the two of them headed away from our circle temporarily.

"I'll help Kris." Lay spun the bottle and it landed on himself.

"Truth or dare?" Chanyeol laughed at Lay's amused look.

"Dare."

"Kiss Suho on the cheek." The derp made kissy faces while Yixing turned bright red.

"M- must I?" He squeaked when Chanyeol nodded.

Luhan tapped my shoulder. "Sulay is so adorable." He cooed and I agreed one hundred percent with him.

So after giving Suho a quick peck on the cheek, he spun the bottle with reddened cheeks. This time, it chose Kai.

"Dare!"

"Why is everyone picking dare?" Yixing's pouted. "Nevermind, I dare you to be my personal slave for a week."

"WHAT?" Kai screeched and the older chuckled, rubbing his nape awkwardly.

"It should just mainly be you helping me remember stuff."

"Oh." Kai coughed to regain his composure. "That should be fine for me."

Spinning the bottle so quickly I thought it might just sprout wings to fly away, it finally landed on Baekhyun.

"Truth!" He made a cheese sign.

"For the rest of the day, you are to be called baby princess." Kai said.

"Isn't that a dare question?" I questioned but Baekhyun cut me off. "Sure appa and eommas!" He spoke in a sickeningly sweet voice. "I'll be everyone's baby princess."

Baekhyun batted his eyelashes 'innocently' and leaned on Chanyeol's shoulder, earning a low chuckle from the taller.

Baby princess spun the bottle (rather girlishly) and it landed on Luhan. My Luhan. The thought of the hyungs making Luhan do something he didn't want to kinda made me seethe a little.

"Truth." He answered and Baekhyun smirked.

"Is there someone that you are interested right now? If yes, who is she?"

Exactly what I said.

Luhan gasped softly upon hearing the question and I peeked at him... Would this be the right time to tell everyone about our relationship?

I held his hand but for some reason, he pulled out from my grasp. Taking a deep breath, he shook his head.

"No, I don't like anybody."

Those five words crushed my heart into shards as everything became a blur. I watched as Luhan stood up and walked away from his seat to check on Taoris. I kept looking, wishing he would tell me why he indirectly rejected me but no...

He never once turned back.