Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Sehun's pov:

The next few days past by like a breeze. Suho called the twelve of us for a meeting on that next day and he formally apologized to us for being a jerk (none of us disagreed). He also added how he would support us in any decision we made from that day on. And it was probably just me, but he kept turning his gaze towards Lay.

Yeah it was probably just me.

I'm proud to say that me and Luhan's relationship has been growing stronger and stronger day by day. I would wake him up every morning to give him a kiss. Then he would push me aside to complain about my morning breath.

Today, was just like every ordinary morning, I was scribbling onto the diary again. I made it a habit to write an entry every morning about what happened the previous day. Sighing, I closed the book shut and slid it under the bed. It was my hiding spot so Luhan wouldn't be able to find it. I had dirty secrets I wouldn't want to expose.

"Hyung. Wake up!" I pounced onto his small body and he groaned.

"Go back to sleep Sehun." He mumbled and I kissed him full on the lips. He tried to push me off but I dominated until he finally gave up.

"Okay okay! I'm up." He surrendered to my 'hideous' breath and carried himself out of bed and into the bathroom.

"Don't forget to lock the door!" I reminded him and he gave a muffled reply, no doubt an insult.

I lay back down on the bed and began to chart my mental graph. I had already went out with majority of the gang so that leaves me with... Yixing, Kris and Chanyeol. I wouldn't count the picnic party a bonding time with Mr Park.

Pursing my lips, I sent a quick text to Kris to see if he was free to spend the day with me. He replied an 'OK' almost instantly.

"Sehunnie." I looked up just in time as Luhan crashed our lips together. He tasted like the somehow sweet spearmint toothpaste we shared. Oh right... He just brushed his teeth.

"Let's go for breakfast after you clean up." He mumbled against my lips and I swear that was the sexiest thing he ever did. I complied to his wishes and stood up, giving him a quick peck and locking the door.

*

*

"Where are you taking me?" I asked Kris as we hopped onto the van.

He spunned around, his eyes as huge as D.O's. "What? You don't have a plan yet?"

"I thought you knew where to bring us to..." My voice trailed off as Kris briefly apologised to the driver for our inefficiency.

"Well, if you asked me to decide." He made himself on the leather seats. "It would definitely be shopping for facial products."

"Why did I even bother?" I groaned and he chuckled cunningly... That was before eyeing my face intently.

"What are you looking at?" I asked and he smirked.

"Do you spot any difference between our ears?" He folded his arms and I peered over to look at his left lobe.

Earrings. Earrings and cartilages were all I saw.

"Erm... You have piercings and I don't?" I stated uncertainly.

"Now you know what we're gonna to do today." His smirk widened.

Oh no.

*

*

"Hi Eunhong." Kris greeted and a man with beefy biceps walked out from the behind the counter.

"Yifan, hello." The man welcomed warmly and they embraced one another. I caught a glimpse of his tattoos and piercings. His entire ear was pierced, a nose and lip ring was also visible. Creepy...

"Ahhh... EXO Oh Sehun." The Eunhong guy finally acknowledged my presence. "It's a pleasure to meet you." He shook hands with me.

"And to you too." I replied politely.

"So what brings you here Kris ssi?" Eunhong queried as he offered us some chairs by the counter. We sat down.

"Well I was thinking... Perhaps you could give my little bro here... Some piercings?" Kris requested hesitantly. Eunhong turned his attention towards me as he stared intently into my eyes.

"Sehun ssi, are you afraid of pain?"

"...No?"

"Very well!" He snapped his fingers suddenly, making me jump on my seat. "Come with me."

Kris and I stood up as we followed the man into a room. A room of accessories.

"So what kind of piercing would you like?" He asked excitedly. "Lip, nose, belly button or tongue?"

I gagged internally. Kris saw the SOS signal I was hinting at and he stepped in.

"Actually, Sehun here would like to have a simple ear piercing."

"Oh." Eunhong's mood dropped visibly.

"I'm sorry." I bowed and he laughed it off, sauntering over to some eye catchy earrings. "Nothing to be sorry about."

"Now come here," He beckoned and I trudged over to his side. "Pick a nice pair that you would like." He gestured to the rows of different coloured earrings on the shelf.

Well, I be damned. There were so many!

"I see your difficulty." Eunhong chuckled. "Tell me what are your preferences, I'll recommend some to you."

That was helpful of him, but the big question was... What are my preferences?

My phone started buzzing in my pocket and I gave him and Kris an apologetic look as I exited the room to answer the call.

"Yeoboseoyo?"

"Sehun ah?"

I grinned probably wider than a cheshire cat upon hearing the voice. It was Luhan!

"Hi love." I cooed and he giggled.

"Hi 宝贝. Where are you?"

I bit my lip. "Uhh... Before I answer that, I wanna ask you something."

"Shoot."

"What is your favourite colour?"

"White." He replied confidently. "Or it actually differs according to what we're looking at."

Oh.

"Do you like jewels?" I questioned again and he hummed from behind the phone.

"Depends. Jewels on clothing is a no go. But if you're talking about accessories like a chain or earrings and such, then that's fine."

Bingo! I got what I wanted to know.

"Okay Lu, thank you so much. I gotta go now." I make a chaste goodbye.

"Wait! You haven't told me- "

"Love you!" I ended the call and headed back to room where Kris and Eunhong were located.

"I picked some for you." Kris offered me a handful of earrings which I scanned though with detail. They were beautiful, but they just didn't feel right.

And all of a sudden, there was a tiny sparkle from underneath the glass cabinet, most probably a shiny earring reflected from the lighting. I walked over and peered in. And there it was.

"Guys," I called out.

"I want this one."