Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Sehun's pov:

"So... Kai likes chicken and western food?" D.O asked hesitantly, fiddling with his fingers. I nodded, giving the rearview mirror a quick glance. Frowning, I ran a hand through my messy hair until it seemed presentable.

"Should I cook chicken tonight?" He questioned again, placing two fingers on his chin as he looked out of the window. I gasped in faux hurt and socked him lightly on the arm.

"You promised you'd cook it for me!"

In the safe haven of the van, I could peacefully slap or punch D.O without worrying about our fans getting angry at my actions. Being rather inexperienced to my popularity since I forgot nearly everything in the past, I didn't want any haters hot on my tail because of my so called 'abuse' on Kyungsoo.

"Aishhh..." He chuckled, breaking me out of my trance. "Of course I'll still make it for you."

I sat back on my seat, satisfied.

"Ermm... What else does... Uhmmm... What does Jongin like?" D.O stammered and pretended to look outside the window.

"Are you hinting something?" I raised an eyebrow and he whipped his head (so quickly I swear it nearly fell off) to look at me.

"I don't like Kai." He stated and that just raised my suspicions even further.

"I never said you did, hyung."

His eyes widened at my words and a blush rushed to his cheeks.

"W- Well, you like L- Luhan hyung t- too." He stammered, trying to gain back his dignity (but fails). But unfortunately, his words did great impact on me.

"I- I don't like him in that sense!" I spluttered but it made his smirk wider.

"You do."

"I don't."

"You do."

"I don't."

"You do."

"I don- you know what? Somehow we always find ourselves bickering over stupid stuff." I laughed and he joined in.

"We're back." I gestured to the front gate and he sighed, thanking our driver as we exited the van. As we made our way towards the doorstep after D.O typed in the passcode, he tiptoed and whispered into my ear.

"Whatever happened today, stays between us."

I nodded and he hooked pinkies with me, a grin plastered onto his face. He then pushed the front door open and there revealed the rest our band mates huddled at the couch, eyes glued to the screen. No one even bothered to acknowledge our existence.

"We're bac- " I started but D.O clamped my mouth shut anxiously.

"Watch." He mouthed and gestured to the screen. I was about to throw back a retort when I heard it.

"Just a few hours ago, two of the famous Korean band EXO members, D.O and Sehun were seen at a neighboring super market. Fans have expressed their concern upon witnessing Sehun suddenly fall and lean on a shelf. A fan had spoken up- "

The television screen suddenly blacked out as Suho turned to glare at me and Kyungsoo.

"Explanation, NOW!" He roared at us and I flinched. He was so intimidating I never saw this side of him.

"OH SEHUN, ANSWER MY QUESTION!" He screeched again and this time, Kris stood up and glared at him.

"Enough Junmyeon." He hissed and I swallowed. D.O beside me gave my hand a quick and comforting squeeze. He knew I hated fights.

"No!" Suho turned to Kris. "Did you even watch what happened? If this carries on, EXO's reputation may be affected!"

"I know, but have you spared a thought for Sehun?" Kris gestured to me. "He's as equally confused as we are."

"NO!" Suho yelled and put his palms around his ears. "Sehun is the one falling and banging into stuff!"

"JUNMYEON THIS IS ENOUGH!" Luhan rose from his seat and slammed the table. "This is not Sehun's fault."

They were fighting about me. Instantly, I looked down onto the floor as tears began blurring my vision. I heard from the members that I used to cry alot whenever fights occurred. I guess I never really did change.

"You guys have no right to interfere in this matter." Suho snapped threateningly. "Just in case you forgot, you gave up on EXO. You left us."

Kris growled in anger while Luhan slumped down onto his seat defeated and I wanted nothing more but to give him a hug. However my legs were stuck to the ground like glue.

"Why were you doing with Dara? You were supposed to be my partner!" Baekhyun jabbed a finger onto Chanyeol's chest.

"I'm sorry, I never knew I could not talk to my idol." Chanyeol raged back and Baekhyun snapped.

"LISTEN UP, YOU WERE HERE WITH ME SO YOU JOLLY WELL STAY BY MY SIDE OR SO HELP ME- "

"I DON'T CARE!" Chanyeol slammed his drink down on the table. "I'm not going to miss my opportunity of meeting my idol just because of you."

"B- but you're my best friend..." Baekhyun whimpered but Chanyeol smirked.

"Are you sure? Because if I remembered correctly, best friends support you in decisions. You're not exactly doing that now." Chanyeol muttered and walked away, leaving Baekhyun standing there and the pink haired me hiding behind the wall.

I watched myself as I dried a tear that had fallen and quickly ran to Baekhyun's embrace.

"Suho!" Lay interfered. "They're still one of us- "

"ENOUGH!" Suho shut his eyes tight and blocked out everything.

"Seriously Junmyeon." Lay glared at the latter. "I have no idea why you're making such a big fuss over..."

Yixing's words slowly became inaudible as my surroundings began to blur. Trying to steady myself, I grabbed onto the couch and everyone's attention was directed to me.

"Sehunnie..?" Baekhyun whispered but I had no energy to reply him.

All I heard was Kyungsoo shouting my name before I collapsed onto the ground, consumed by darkness.