"I know." I nodded.

He cracked a smile. "Then why do you look so scared?"

"I don't know. I just have a phobia of injections."

"Aw. Well im right here."

"I kn-"

BEEP
Justin's phone went off in his pocket, interrupting my sentance. I raised an eyebrow up at him.

He brought my hand up to his mouth and kissed it before unlocking his fingers from mine to check his phone. I turned to watch the doctor as she walked back over to us.

"Could you just take your jacket off for me please sweetie?" She asked me. "And all you'll feel is a sharp scratch, okay? That's all."

I nodded and slowly slid my cardigan off of my shoulders. I looked at Justin, who was engrossed in texting, his fingers quickly stabbing at the screen.

I leaned closer to him and planted a kiss on his cheek, leaving my lips there until he reacted. A smile crept on his lips.

"So are you going to hold my hand then or what?" I murmured against his ear.

His smiled. "Of course i am gorgeous. Sorry."

He moved his right hand and interlocked it with mine again. He leaned in to kiss my lips.

"Got distracted."

"So i see." I smiled. "Who's the lucky person able to capture your attention?"

I almost regretted asking that incase he was going to say Twist. But he didn't.

"Phillip."

"Damn, i love that guy." I played. Justin grinned at me. "No, really. Who is he?"

"An artist Za introduced me to. He's designing a new tattoo for me."

I raised my eyebrows, glancing at the doctor who was positioning herself next to me. I eyed her nervously.

"Look at me Ri." Justin instructed. I did as he said. He held my free hand. "Forget about it."

"Okay, okay. I am. What are you getting?"

"Huh?"

"Your tattoo."

"Oh, im getting Jesus. On my leg."

I let out a laugh.

Justin cracked a smile. "What?"

"Oh you were serious?" I said in an amused tone.

"Yeah, i was."

"Im kidding. It sounds awesome babe." I grinned. I looked down at our interlocked hands. Justin drew circles on my palm with his forefinger.

"Im getting it done in Canada. My dad knows a guy." He told me.

I felt the injection go in and i winced a little but a few short moments later, it was done.

Justin leaned close to my face again and ran his free hand through my hair. He kissed my head. "All done babe."

I nodded then we turned out attention back to the doctor, who started to talk.

"So we also wanted to run a blood test on you sweetie, if that's okay?" She said. "The hospital were slightly concerned with your irregular menstrual cycle and thought we should run some checks to see whats up."

Justin stared at her. "Could there be something wrong?"

"Probably not. I wouldn't fret yourselves right now, there can be lots of reasons why women get irregular periods. Especially women Ariana's age."