Protective Part 1.

En başından başla

Hailey:"I would have but I'm tired and I wanted to cuddle"She said making me chuckle. She pecked my lips once again and then turned around making me wrap my arms around her and pull her closer.

Y/n:"Hmm...you smell good"I mumbled making her giggle and me chuckle. I kissed her neck and sighed contently"Goodnight babe"I said making her hum and wrap her arms around mines.

Hailey:"Night baby"She said making me smile and kiss her neck once again. I soon let the darkness consume me and drifted off to a deep sleep. Tomorrow's gonna be hectic.

I've been running around the whole day. I woke up extra early today and already started running around cause I had a few things to get done. I met DJ Khaled at the venue and helped set everything up since I was also releasing some new music as well. I parked the car in my driveway and sighed.

Y/n:"Time to get ready...."I mumbled to myself as I walked in. I saw everyone running sound getting ready making me laugh a little since Gigi was running around in a towel. She turned and looked at me turning red.

Gigi:"Uh...shit! Sorry"She said running back to the room making me chuckle and head up to my room to see Hailey getting ready.

Hailey'"Hey baby...."She said coming and kissing my lips. I smiled and kissed back making her smile into the kiss. She pulled away making me groan and her giggle"As much as I would love to continue this....you have to get ready"She said making me groan and nod.

Y/n:"Fine"I mumbled walking to the bathroom. I showered and changed into this👇

I walked downstairs and saw everyone sitting and waiting for me making me groan

I walked downstairs and saw everyone sitting and waiting for me making me groan. They all looked at me and their eyes went wide as I grabbed my phone.

Y/n'"What?"I asked making them look at me up and down.

Kylie:"You look hot...."She said making me chuckle and shake my head. I grabbed my car keys and looked at them.

Y/n:"Come on... Lets get going"I said making them all nod and walk to the cars. I opened the door for her and gave her a big smile making her laugh and get in. I got in the car and got pulled into a kiss taking me by surprise but kiss back immediately.

Hailey:"I've been dying to do that from the morning"She said making me chuckle as she pulled away.

Y/n:"You look beautiful baby"I said starting the car making her blush and look down.

Hailey:"Thanks"She mumbled making me chuckle. We drove over to the venue in silence stealing a few kisses along the way making me me smile like an idiot. We arrived at the venue and groaned looking at the amount of paparazzi.

Y/n:"Stay close babe"I said making her nod. I walked up to her side and opened the door for her guiding her through the paparazzi. We walked in and all sighed in relief.