Protective Part 1.

Start from the beginning

Hailey:"You're so cute!"She said kissing my cheek again making me chuckle and shake my head. We arrived at her place and walked in. As soon as we walked in I got hit with a strawberry scent making me smile.

Y/n:"Hmm...smells like you"I mumbled making her laugh.

Hailey:"You're weird"She said as she walked up to her room with me following.

Y/n:"What! Its not my fault my girlfriend smells good!"I said defending myself making her blush and then smirk.

Hailey:"Girlfriend huh?"She asked making me nod and plop down on her bed.

Y/n:"Beautiful one to"I said making her blush. She moved around the room pulling out random clothes and putting it in a bag when I noticed my sweater neatly folded in her closet. I looked at her and chuckled pointing to my sweater"You still have it?"I asked making her blush and nod.

Hailey:"Why wouldn't I? I always loved your clothes and whenever I wore it...it makes me feel safe"She said looking down and blushing making me wake up and walk towards her.

Y/n:"You know I don't think I've met someone as beautiful and amazing as you...."I said making her turn a shade of red. I chuckled and kissed her forehead"We should get going...."I said making her nod.

Hailey:"Let me grab a few more things and then we can go"She said making me nod.

Y/n:"Alright, I'll wait downstairs...."I said making her nod. I walked downstairs and pulled out my phone playing a few games killing some time. I felt someone kiss my cheek making me smile. I turned and saw her smiling at me.

Hailey:"Come on lets go...the girls are waiting"She said making me nod and get up. I took her bag from her gave her a small smile.

Y/n:"I got it princess"I said making her blush and look down. We drove over to my place to see the girls and guys waiting outside and sitting on the steps.

I parked the car and went to Hailey's side opening the door and helped her out while grabbing her bag as well. We walked over to them and I chuckled making them all glare at me.

Y/n:"Don't look at me like that...."I said pulling out my keys and opening the door.

Bella:"You took so long!"She said making me shrug.

Y/n:"I gave your boyfriends and friend keys..."I said making the guys eyes go wide and scratch their necks.

Zayn:"Oh yeah....."He said awkwardly.

Abel'"Forgot about that"He said making the girls groan and glare at them. I chuckled and shook my head.

Y/n:"Anyways I'm gonna go shower and then sleep"I said making them all frown.

Gigi:"Can't you stay up and watch movies with us?"She asked making me sigh and shake my head.

Y/n:"I would love to but I'm really tired and tomorrow is a bit of a long day"I said making them nod understandingly"Night guys....see you in the morning"I said making them all mumble goodnights.

I walked in my room and placed Hailey's bag down and then walked to the bathroom. After my much needed shower I walked out and saw Hailey under the covers scrolling through her phone. She looked at me and eyed me before giving me a small smile.

Hailey:"Hey"She mumbled making me smile and walk to the closet putting my sweats on. I walked out and got under the covers with her putting my head in her neck.

Y/n:"Hey baby...."I mumbled making her giggle a little and put her phone away"Shouldn't you be watching movies with the everyone?"I asked making her peck my lips and send me a warm smile.