What happens next?

Ary

"Joshua, can you help me move the table to the side?" I ask Joshua. He put down the champagne and help me out. 

One hour left before the wedding. It's been three years after my miscarriage, it's been hard for me for a couple of month but things has changed after that. Joshua and I got closer and happier. We express our feelings using words instead of silence. It's perfect. We do have little fights over stupid stuff but that's fine, it's normal. 

Who's wedding might this be? Well it is Erik's wedding. Yes, my old best friend. Things have changed and we made up. It was stupid that I got mad at him for not seeing the signs I was throwing at him. 

"Are you ready?" Joshua ask me. I squeal in happiness.

"YES!" I yelled, I was happy because he had dreamed about this his whole entire life and it's finally here.

"I know this isn't our wedding but-" I cut him off. 

"Josh, It's fine if it's not our wedding. I know our wedding will come soon and right now I'm glad that we get to team up and create this beautiful theme for Erik's wedding" I smile. Josh kisses me and we pull away to look at what we have created. 

Erik's wedding is on the beach, it goes great with the ocean color. 

The breeze was hitting our face, it feels so refreshing

The breeze was hitting our face, it feels so refreshing. I decided to go check on the lounging area after the weeding. Everything has to be perfect.

"Ary, remember, don't stress out" Joshua said, smiling.

"I won't" I laugh.

"I'm going to check on Erik so I'll be back" He said. I nodded and continue fixing some missing details.

*** 

"...And I present to you, Husband and Wife" Erik  and his, now new wife, Lily kiss each other. Everyone started clapping including Josh and I. We look at each other and smile. Josh rub my back and kiss my temple. 

The sun was beginning to set as they both kiss. It was so beautiful. Perfect timing. Once they break the kiss, they look at us and begin to laugh and smile. 

I saw Erik mouthing 'Thank You' to me and I nodded. They begin to walk down the aisles going to change for the after wedding party. 

Everyone made their way to the tent. They started drinking and chattering with people. The atmosphere was great, so much laughter and smiling. Kids were running around playing tag and other stuff.