Family is all that matters

Ary

"This is the practice field, where the team practice. Today, we're going to take our 2016-2017 team pictures" Paul said as he stood next to me, the assistant coach who was showing our new intern I mean their new intern. I look at Paul and the girl who has curly brown hair that stick to every direction and tan skin. She is pretty but look a bit older than me.

The boys, who was messing around on the bleachers. "Thomas, you idiot! Stop choking Douglas with your scarf!" I yelled at Thomas. He look at me and put on a sad face. Then, it turn back into a happy face when Douglas move over to let Juan move in front of Thomas. He wraps his scarf around Juan's next and begin choking him, well not literally it was playfully.

"Thomas!" I yelled and walk onto the bleachers, the boys make their ways for me to get through, "you idiot, if you kill Juan, we won't have enough players. We could finish him later" I smirk at Juan. "In FIFA" Thomas and I exchange glances and evilly laugh.

"Get out of here" Douglas laugh at me. I laugh at myself and took the scarf from Thomas. I was beside him now. I decided to jump from this height even though it wasn't that high. When I jump, I yelp in pain.

"Help!" I yelled, holding my ankle. Thomas, Robert, Mats and almost all of the boys came to be, circling around me.

"What happened!?" Robert asks full of concerns. "I got you all" I smirk and then burst out laughing. They all groan at me and hit my head.

"I know you guys care for me" I said, walking back to the front where the camera crew was. "Sadly, we all hate you now" David yelled, as all of them walk back to their spots.

"Tears" I faked tears drops using my fingers on my cheeks. "We all love each other, and I love-" All of them cut me off by saying, "shut up!" in different languages. I roll my eyes and watch them set up.

Half of the boys were smiling and some was smirking, then they all fix their jerseys and hair. I caught myself looking at Joshua, who was smiling casually to the camera. For some reason I thought he was smiling at me and I realize I was next to the camera man.

"You all look pretty smiling" I yell. They all didn't move a muscle, I have failed to make them laugh. In, the corner of my ear I heard Paul talking to the Intern.

"Who is she?" She asks Paul. "Ary is Manu little niece, everyone here knows her. They all have special bonding with her." When I look back at the boys, they all were talking since the camera guy was changing his lenses.

"What are the reason behind the row? Like why is it divided like that?" She asks Paul. I move back so I was next to her.

"It's divided up like that because," I said walking to where the boys are at "this row is where the smart and the legends are at minus Manuel" I said, moving on to the second row.

"This is the normal row minus David because right there..." I pointed at him, "That's my other half" I pounce my chest twice and pointed at David. He smile and did the same thing. I move on the the third row.

"This row are the party pooper because if you invite them at a party, they would always turn down booze" I shook my head, definitely disappointed in them.

"I can so party hard!" Douglas corrected himself. "No bro, you can't" Robert agree. 

"Ahh, this row...I have so much to say about this row. This row is where you see the idiots and the dumbasses" I look up at Arturo. He laughs at me.

"We are not bunch of idiots!" Javi defend himself and the team. "Javi, yes we are" Boateng said and the rest agreed. "Minus Kingsley because he's more normal than anyone here" I said, he look at me and laugh.

"Well, that's what the rows are meant" I smile at the Intern who was laughing. "You guys friendship are the best" She laughs, covering her mouth.

"Whoa!" The boys and I said. "We are not friends" Manu said.

"We're not acquaintance" Thomas said.

"We are," Robert said but I finish his sentence "family." We all smile at her.

"Well, this is a great happy family that I adore" she smile at us.

***

"Robert! Why didn't you save me?! I saved you plenty of time! That's not fair!" I yelled, pointing at the tv. I was at gaming room with Robert, Thomas and Manu but they're playing foosball in the back. Robert and I were playing Call of Duty.

"Zombies were after me! What do you want me to do?! Go back and save you?" He ask me. I stare at him hard, "yes!"

"You think you could kill all those people by yourself?! No Rob! You suck!" I yelled at him.

"Ja, Ja!" Philipp walk in with Joshua by his side, "I could hear you guys fighting from the other side of the building!"

When I saw Joshua, I thought my heart skip a beat but it's probably just my heart pumping from yelling at Robert.

"Well, Robert made us lose because he was being a jerk!" I yelled.

Robert gasp, "I tried to save you!" He said, putting his hand up in defense.

"Well you didn't try hard enough Lewandowski!" I said, looking disgust.

"Fine, what do you want me to do in order to make you feel better" He ask me, sighing. I evilly smirk, searching my eyes around the room. I saw Joshua was looking at but I didn't try to stare at him back.

"Skydiving!" I smirk. Thomas and Manu quickly ran up to me when I said skydiving.

"No, don't go!" Thomas yelled. Manu agreeing.

"Marcel is going to kill me, he's going to think that I put this in your head" Manu said. I roll my eyes.

"I'll tell dad that I want to do it" I said, rolling my eyes.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" Joshua asks me. I look at him, "I don't know why you're looking out for me, you barely talk to me plus you have a girlfriend so stay focus on her."

I didn't mean to say that but it came out of me when I get mad, I became blunt. Joshua looks like he was hurt but he didn't want to show anyone so he just keep his head up. Now I feel bad to a guy who made me smile yesterday.

"Listen Ary, we all love you but being blunt is not good," Philipp said "family is everything here, we all care about you and we want nothing but to support you. I'm going to ask you this, Are you sure you want to Skydive?"

I thought about it but then I sigh, "yes I want to" I said. Robert smile and pat my back.

"Alright, we go Saturday" he smile and mess my hair up. When I look up I saw that Josh wasn't there anymore, I was way too hard on him.

Why was my heart started hurting when I thought of Josh being sad. I don't know why but every time I see Joshua, it's like I  was surprised all over again by how handsome he was- his buzz cut blonde hair, his tan skin, his blue eyes and how buff he looks. He's perfect. 

Sorry guys, I had camps. This week and the following week I will be busy, I have tryouts and summer homework. I always do it in the end. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

#Arerik

#Robary

#Joshuary

#Manutella

#Thomary

#Philiary

#Douglary

#davary

-Natasha

Electric Heart || A Joshua Kimmich fanfic||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara