Living the life

Ary

It was ten in the morning in Bora Bora, everything here is so beautiful, the weather, the ocean, the hotel, the food, the boys. I just woke up from the flight last night since I was so tired from the flight. I get to see the beautiful view of the ocean right in front of my bed. The door was open so the breeze would come inside. I smell the fresh but salty air of Bora Bora.

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my hair. I put on my silky robe that matches my nightgown. David paid for the hotel so we are sharing hotel together but he has his own room. I'd thought he was in his room but he wasn't so I assume he went out. I went to the balcony to see the view.

I walk down to the step which was a little deck where you could jump into the ocean. I just sat down on the desk with my feet in the water. I was just admiring the view for a long until some thing touch  my feet and pulled me down into the cool water.

I thought I was going to die from getting a heart attack or from drowning. I didn't have the time to catch my breath or react,   I closed my eyes because I don't want to see the thing that pulled me. Once I could breathe again, I open my eyes to see David staring at me in the eye with a mischievous smile.

"DAVID DON'T EVER DO THAT!" I cried, hitting him with the water. He laugh and splash water on me. I didn't realize the water wasn't that deep so I walk to the steps to our hotel. David wrap his two long arms around my waist and pull me away from the steps. 

"Where are we going? You realize I can walk right? The water isn't even that deep" I said. I just put my arm on David's shoulder so I won't fall in case. 

"Oh I know, that's why where's going to the deep end" David smirk, he keeps walking to the middle so we were a little farther away from our hotel. 

I didn't try to push David away, this time I held on to him so tight so I won't drowned. David was laughing at me. I stared at him for a good minute but he didn't seem to mind. I watch the warm water is dripping from his head down to his body. I adore every little things about him. 

"Stop admiring me, I know I'm cute you don't have to stare at me that long" David smirk and look at me. I roll my eyes and chuckle. 

***

"How do I look?" David walk in my room with a black tux on looking like a business man though he's a soccer player. 

"Well,  you certainly look great" David wiggle his eyebrows as I put on my heals. 

"Let's go, I want a drink" I pick up my purse and walk to the front door

We made our way to the beach since there's bars and restaurants there. The night breeze was so amazing, I feel like I want to live here forever. "It's so nice out here, why can't Germany be like this everyday" I smell the salty air. 

"Maybe it's because Germany is near the North Pole" David said, trying to ruin my moment right now. I glare at him and slap the back of his head. 

"Don't talk smart to me! I'll tell Ribery if your rude to me!" I yelled at him as I could feel dry sand on my feet so I'm guessing we're on the beach already. 

"You know he'll always on my side" David got cocky. I scoff and cross my arms. 

"No! I'm the youngest one so he has to be on my side" I stick my tongue out. Then, we started fighting about this and that. 

"Uh, excuse me" Someone said, we both look turn our heads to the voice. It was a girl who looks around my age. She looks like she's a waitress from the restaurant we're at. 

"Yes?" I asks. 

"Will you guys keep your voice down, there are people here trying to enjoy their stay" She smile at me. I clench my fist. 

"Verpiss dich!" I yelled but David hold me back. I don't know why was I this mad maybe I just wanted to get my anger out. 

"Just bring two or three bottles of vodka in the room and don't forget my watermelon. I'll meet you in the room" I walk to the room, stomping my feet on the boardwalk since it was full of sand. 

***

*David's POV*

"You know I can count one, two, three in Korean" Ary slur her words as she chuckles. 

"Hana, Dul, Set" She puts her fingers out as she counts. I can't help it but admire her beautiful dorky self. The moonlight hits her face so perfectly, her eyes glimmers in the dark sky. 

"And how do you know this?" I asks her as she took another sips of her drink. 

"I watch Korean Drama on Netflix...who doesn't" She slur and chuck again. I laugh, I scoot my chair next to Ary so she won't end up falling over the railing or trying to do anything stupid. 

"You know, I only came here to get drunk...to live happy for a bit and to just have fun. I want to forget everything happened between me and Joshua, but it seems like my heart won't let go of the past. I feel like it's trying not to forget about him and it's really messing with my brain" She started crying, drinking the rest of the vodka inside her cup, "I just want to forget about him!" She yelled and cry even more. 

I watch her let the pain that's been bothering her out. I watch her as she cries and drink herself. I stop her from crying soon after I couldn't bear to watch her hurt like this. 

"ARY! GET YOUR LIFE BACK TOGETHER! I MISSED THE OLD ARY! WHERE IS SHE!?" I yelled, holding both of her wrists, shaking it in anger. 

"I NEED AND I WANT MY OLD ARY BACK!" I lean my head closer to hers. Ary look into my eyes and stop crying. Right there, I couldn't help it but in lean to kiss her. I want to kiss her and make her feel better again. Right before my lips touches hers, she stop me. 

"Stop David, I can't. I'm sorry" She cried and went to her room. 

This is my second time being rejected. By Ary. 

I'm sorry for not being active :( I was busy getting my grades up. But this chapter wasn't like one of those exciting chapters, I'm sorry because I was slacking off guys. But I promise to be back and be active more. 

Did you guys like this chapter?

Like and Comment!

-Natasha