Something New

Ary

"COMING!" I yelled from my room as I put down my clothes. The door bell rung again. I didn't want to see anyone today, I just want to have a nice day by myself.

I didn't bother to look into the monitor to see who it is so I just open the door. To my suprised it was Erik. My day went from 100 to 0 real quick.

"Erik, what are you doing here?" I asks, wait that's wrong, "what do you want?" I said full of anger as I remember what he did at Mario party.

"I-I came to say-" I cut him off right there. "No, stop I don't want your apology Erik" I said, still holding the door waiting to slam it on his face.

"I didn't know you like me" he quickly said but I catch what he said. I forgot I was drunk that day and words slip out of my mouth.

"Look that was the past and-" he cut me off this time. "I like you too!" He said. I choke on my breath. Did he just say that?

"Look Erik, I liked you before but I moved on now because I know I won't have a chance" I said. His expression looks like it hurt him.

"You still have a chance..." He said quietly. I sigh and move a piece of my hair out of my face, "I like someone else I'm sorry" I slip out. Totally lying. Am I? Who the fuck do you like Ary? 

"Who?" He asks me. Shit. What would I say?!

"Joshua" His name was the first thing that came into my mind. 

***

"ROBERT!" I cried running into the training pitch with my ice green tea on my hand. Robert turn around to look at me, I quickly gave him a hug and cried in his chest.

"What happen?" He asks me, pulling me away so he could look at me. I wipe my tears and take a deep breath, all of the boys came surrounding me. Noisy ass.

"I was at Starbucks, there was this really cute guy who works there, he asks me for my name and guess what I said?!" he was looking at me, waiting for my response. "PEACH GREEN TEA LEMONADE!!" I cried and fall to the ground. Everyone groan and walk away. Carry on about their day. All I can hear is them hissing in the back. 

"Stupid!" Manu yelled.

"Idiot!" David laugh.

"Loser!" Thomas yelled.

Robert and Mats kneel down next to me and pat my back. "It's okay, you probably got caught up by his feature" Mats said. I agreed. I heard a few laughs in the background.

"Okay, okay, leave Ary alone! Go back to practice!" Philipp smiling from laughing. The boys got up from the ground and walk back to where they came from.

"Go inside it's chilly out here" Robert told me as they left me. I nodded and stand up to go inside. Before I went inside someone stop me by tapping my shoulder. I turn around to see Joshua smiling at me.

"Are you okay?" He asks me. I nodded and shaking since it's cold.

"Here" he took off his training sweater and gave it to me since he notice I was shivering. "Thank you" I smile at him, taking his sweater off his hand. Our hands scrape against each other. Some weird thingy sensation send through my body. 

"You should go before Philipp yell at you" I look away so he won't see me blushing. He snap out of his thoughts and agree, "See you later" he wave and ran to the boys.

I walk inside the building where it was a little bit warmer, I sat near the tv so I could watch my show. I put my tea down and put on Joshua sweater. The number 32 was printed beside the Bayern Logo. It smells so good and it's big on me yet it feels so warm since he was wearing them. I smile and lay down on the couch.

I was just laying down on the couch for hours, watching Game of Thrones on repeat and I watch some La Liga games since it was on. The chef made me some food, they were nice enough to care about me- just kidding I ask them if they could cook me something. 

About this morning, I turn down Erik affection for me though, I do like him but as a friend only. I thought we would be together but I realize that won't happen. We both agreed to stay as close best friends like before but no feelings attach. 

"Ary!" David yelled as he enter the building. I saw him and made an ugly face, "who are you?" I asks, sitting up. David laughs, coming up to me and hold me by my neck and begin to rub his knuckles against my head. I yelled in pain as I tried to punch him. 

"Hey! No touchy-touchy" Manu yelled and push David away. I landed on the couch and finally get to take a deep breath. "Only I can hurt her" Manu said as he did the same thing that David did. 

"I wanna join!" Thomas voice boom as I saw the boys came inside from training. Thomas skinny body walking up to me as a tall figure stop him out of nowhere. "Leave her" Robert said. I felt relief when I heard his voice. Soon, Manu stops rubbing my head. 

"Did Joshua come in?" I asks Robert he shook his head no and walk into the locker room. 

I walk outside to see if he was out there and I was right, he was out there. Shoot balls into the nets, getting his anger out. I thought he was fine earlier today but I don't know what happen. I walk quietly behind him trying to figure out what's he angry about. 

"Josh, are you okay?" I ask. He jump and kick a ball in my face, which knock me down on the grass. I felt stinging pain on the left side of my face. I heard feet running up to me, helping me off the grass. 

"I'm so sorry" He help me up. I laugh and put one hand over my nose to see if it was bleeding, yep it is. I hold my nose so no blood would fall and get on Joshua's sweater. "It's my fault, creeping up behind you was a bad idea" I laugh, trying not to make him not feel bad. 

"Are you okay?" I ask him, putting one hand on his thigh. He sigh and start pulling the grass. Now, we're both just sitting on the grass, facing each other. 

"I'm still mad about what happened in the Euro" He said, not looking at me.  

"It's not your fault that you guys lost, things happens you know. Life just go on. You get better and beat them nect time" I smile,  trying to cheer him up but it's not working. 

"I'm so stupid" He blamed himself, ripping the grass off the ground forcefully. "Wow! what did the grass ever do to you Joshua!" I stop his hands from pulling out anymore grass. I felt him tense up when I touch his hands. I didn't realize we were few inches apart, I couldn't move back or further, something is making me stay where I am. 

"Joshua Kimmich is not stupid, Thomas Muller is" I break the silence, which made Joshua laughs. Before I could get up, he pull my chin for me to look at him. I took a deep gulp, trying to figure out what's going on. He was leaning in, I didn't know what to do. 

"We should go inside, it's cold!" I said, standing up and ran inside the building. I close the door behind me and breathing heavy trying to ease my beating heart. 

He was about to kiss me. 

WHOAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! You guys like it? I add some intense scene in here to make things a little bit hotter ;) Hope you guys like it :)

Comment and vote!

#Arerik

#Robary

#Joshuary

#Manutella

#Thomary

#Philiary

#Douglary

#davary

-Natasha