Life is hard when your heart is broken

Ary

"Ary? Open the door!" I heard bunch of knocking from downstairs.

It's been a week after what happened. I dropped everything this week. Work, visiting the boys, having fun, I just gave up everything. The thought of him just made me teared up. I cried and cried.

I wrap the blanket around my lifeless body and drag my feet out of my bed. I walk down the stairs to check if the boys were outside. I check through the pep hole to see no one is there.

I sigh and turn around. When I turn around, I saw Manu, David, Robert, Anna, Douglas and half the team was here. I gasp to see all of them standing there with foods in their hands, cake, balloons, flowers and a lot of stuff teddy bears.

"You guys scared me!" I raise my voice not too loud since I don't feel like yelling. They all stare at me with a sad expression in their eyes. I walked over to my living room and sad on the sofa. All of them move at the same time, surrounding in front of me. I look at them, they all look sad. 

I'm guessing they know what happened.

All of the sudden they all went up to me to give me a group hug, Anna came up to me first. She came up to me and wrap her arms around body. Then, all of them join in.

"It's alright Ary" I heard one of them said.

"We're here for you" I heard David's voice mumble from the back.

I couldn't help it but I let out my tears. I cried and cried and cried. I never felt this much of love before. I am currently emotionally unstable. After a good two minutes of letting my heart cry, all of them pulled away except for Anna. She look at me and frown. She wipe my tears away and fix my hair.

"My sweet Ary, don't you cry. I promise you, you will find a much better boy who will fall in love with you" she said.

"I know, hopefully" I sniff.

"We all heard what happened and we feel bad so Manu told us to get you food, flowers, teddy bears and show some love" she said. I look at the boys and smile. I look at Manu who was holding a 5 foot brown bear with Nutella on his hands.

"Thank you Manu" I said, dropping my blanket and running after him. He drop the teddy bear and hug me tightly. 

"I love you Manu" I cried in his shoulder. He hug me tighter.

"I love you too Kiddo" he kiss my cheek and put me down.

"I love you guys too" I smile and hug all of them. I feel a lot better after receiving hugs from all of the people I love.

"How did you guys know where I hide the spare keys?" I asks.

"I know you always hide you spare keys in the sprinkler holder since you don't ever water your garden" David said. I usually let Manu water my grass or whoever is coming over. 

"Smart boy" I laugh.

"Guys did you hear that?" Thomas asks. All of us look at each other weirdly.

"Hear what?" Douglas ask.

"Ary just laugh for the first time after a week!" He cheered. All of them started laughing and I did too.

"So I heard food, are you guys hungry?" I asks.

"HELL YEAH!" They all yelled and begin to sit down on the living room.

***

"I can do this, just go in and don't look at him" I said to myself. I keep blowing out air and doing jumping jacks.

I was in my car waiting for myself to get out of Bayern's parking lot. Today is the day I visit the whole team after a week of sadness. I can't stay in bed forever and cry about a guy who doesn't even like me back. I sigh and get out my car, locking the doors and enter the building. 

The smell of lavender fill my nose, that familiar smell that I missed. I walk to past the locker room to hear if the boys are in there. If they're in there it would be loud because you could hear Thomas screaming, Rafinha singing his Hispanic songs and David and Ribery arguing about stupid things. The thought of it makes me laugh. 

"Ary?" That voice. My heart sunk. I stop smiling, my heart begin to pounce really fast. I slowly turn around, telling my subconscious not to turn around but I did. I wish I didn't turn around when my eyes met his eyes. 

Him. 

Words couldn't come out of my mouth. I can't move nor speak. No words could form from my mouth. Joshua look at me, waiting for me to say something. How could he act so casual after what happened? Does he even realize how much he hurt me? Does he even care about me? 

"Are you alright?" He asks me. I couldn't say anything. My vision became blurry, tears begin to forming in my eyes. 

"I-" I whimpered, suddenly two hands grab me by my shoulder and drag me out of the awkward conversation between Joshua and I. 

The figure took me to the kitchen, I don't know if I should be worried or feel relieve that they pull me away from the conversation. They push me slightly to the counter, I caught myself before I hit the counter. No one was in the kitchen, I turn around to see it was David.

"Listen to me!" He raised his voice at me. I look down on my feet but he pull my chin back up so I could see his eyes. 

"Don't ever look at that boy or talk to him! It's his fault for making you like this! It hurts me seeing you like this!" David yelled at me. 

"I-" I tried to speak but he cut me off. 

"Please Ary, I care about you. You're the one thing that's making me happy here, with you like this it makes me feel nothing" He said. 

"David, I promise you I won't" I look at him. He stared at me for a good minute until he pull me close to him and hug me. I love David hugs, something about it makes me feel warm. 

"Promise me you going to Oktoberfest with me tomorrow?" David asks. I pull away from him to see if he was joking but he wasn't, he was being serious. 

"I promise" I smile. 

IT'S OCTOBER!! I'm so happy because it's finally fall! My favorite season of all time :3 Plus Pumpkin Spice latte is out so I be getting that ;)

Ayways, did you guys like this chapter? Let me know. 

Sorry for all the Joshua and Ary shippers, I broke your hearts from last chapter :( 

Let's see what happens next chapter ;)

-Natasha