Darkness

Ary POV

"Josh!!" I yelled as I turn my head around to see Josh coming in from the front door.

"Hey Ary" he smile for a sec until he narrow his eyebrow together as he struggle to close the door.

"How was work?" I ask, ignoring the fact that he's struggling.

"Uh it was good" he scratch his temple. He puts his car keys on the table and walk upstairs to the room. I stand up and catch up with him to the room.

I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist. "I missed you" I whispered and hug him tighter.

"I do too" he turn around and hug me back. He kisses my forehead and walk to the bathroom to change his clothes.

I smile and sit on the bed. I took the laptop on the bed and open it. I previously searched up on the baby stuff that I've been planning to buy.

"Hey Josh, earlier I bought the baby new bed do you want to see?" I asked him.

"Yeah wait" he said.

"I also bought some toys and books too" I smile, scrolling through the pictures.

"Ary!" Josh yelled at me which made me jump.

"Enough of the baby talk!! For the past weeks you've been talking about the baby! I get it your happy but JUST please stop talking about it for at least one day!" He yelled, staring right in me. My heart clenched. I felt hurt. I feel tears about to come out.

"I-I thought you wanted this" I said, stuttering. He didn't say anything. From the look he gave me, it shows that he doesn't want to have it. I cried and left the room.

Tears flowing in my eyes, I could barely see the stairs until I missed one and started rolling down to the end of the stairs. Pain everywhere.

"ARY!" I heard Josh's voice echoes. I adjust my eyes to see Josh trying to help me. All I heard was nothing. My hands were covered in blood the next thing I knew was darkness took over me.

***

Joshua POV

"Please! Please help her! I beg you!" I cried my eyeballs out. As I help the nurses rolling the cart with Ary unconscious body.

"Sir we will do everything we can but right now you can't be here. You have to stay in the lobby" The nurse tried to stop me but I keep resisting, trying to be next to Ary through everything. They finally push her out of my sight, I cried out loud. I keep repeating how everything is my fault.

"Josh!" I heard someone shout. I turn my head that way to see it was Manuel with the rest of the boys on the team wearing their pajamas. They also brought their wives who's running on their side.

"Where's my daughter?" Marcel, Ary's dad asked me.

"Tell us what happened" David yelled at me. I wipe my tears and stand up from the floor.

"Well, I had a long day, she was ranting on about the baby stuff. I started yelling at her to stop talking about it for at least today, I got her mad so she walk or ran downstairs then I heard something fell so then I ran to look at it, I saw Ary was laying on the ground. When I tried to lift her up, there's blood coming out of her" I said. Some of the wives gasp as they knew something wrong.

"MANUEL!" Someone shout, we all turn around to be Erik, supposedly Ary's "best friend".

"Erik" Manu sigh when he came.

"where's Ary?" He asked, making eye contact with me.

"She's in the ER, we all are waiting" Manu replied.

*Forty Minutes later*

We heard the door open and closed, we all stood up to see who was it. The doctor walk from the corner with a clipboard in his hand.

"How is she!? Is she fine!?" I ask the doctor.

"How's my daughter!?" Marcel went even closer to the doctor.

"She is fine" The doctor said. We all sigh in excitement.

"What about the baby!?" I asked him. He sigh.

Oh no.

"Although the baby is already reached three months but the baby heartbeat stopped when Ms. Neuer fell. It is not common for women to have a miscarriage at eleven weeks but I am sorry for your lost" The doctor frown and look down at his clipboard.

My heartache. I couldn't breathe. I felt some hands on my back and shoulders. I couldn't hear anything, I couldn't move. I stood there, tears falling down my eyes.

My first child...is gone.

HIYA GUYS!!! My computer broke so I couldn't really update wattpad. I don't like to use my phone because it looks weird in my opinion. I'm sorry for the late update guys :( I hope you like this chapter :) It's sad, I know! DON'T HATE MEEE :(

Comment and Vote

-Natasha