Ary in the Big Apple

A/N: Guys, I'm piss because Bayern is in New York and I literally live like 5 hours away from there!!! I WANT TO SEE THEM BUT MY MOM BEING RUDE AND WON'T LET ME!! YA FEEL ME!?? UGHHHHH

Xabi

"Have you seen David?" Thiago asks. I shook my head no, "He's probably be still sleeping" I said.

"This guy, doesn't he know we have to attend an event?" Thiago ask, getting ready to leave I'm guessing David's room. I followed behind him. He knock on David's door but he didn't answer so we just went in.

David and Ary was still asleep but Ary wasn't sleeping on her bed, as the matter of fact she's sleeping on top of David's chest. There was bags of chips everywhere and water bottles and candy wrappers on their beds. What were they doing?

"What the hell?" Thiago said, as he jump over a bag of chips.

"DAVID!" Thiago throw a pillow at David, but it hit both of them instead. Ary snort and quickly got up. She wipe her eyes and look at us.

"What's going on?" She asks, her voice creak.

"What were you guys doing last night?" I manage to asks.

"Oh, we ate...we um...we were prank calling strangers and then we ate some more" She said, fixing her messy hair.

"What time did you sleep?" I asks. "Umm...3 I think" She wipe the her mouth.

"What time is it?" David finally woke up. "8. you guys have to get ready" Thiago said.

"Why?" Ary asks, getting up from the bed.

"There's an event that we all have to attend, Philipp wants you to come" Thiago said. Ary groan and went in the bathroom to shower since I heard the water started.

"Clean your room! It looks like rats living here" Thiago told David and we both left.

***

Ary

"You want to take over Snapchat for today Ary?" Javi asks me, holding out the phone. "Why?" I asks him but I took the phone.

"Well, since you had nothing to do, why don't you have fun filming others" Javi smile at me. I smile back at him and nod. He left me to play FIFA 16 with David.

I unlock the phone and went to Snapchat and film other people. I film the boys and then I film some boys playing soccer. I walk around taking videos of happy people until someone caught my eyes.

This guy was staring at me, no he's not cute. Those who stare at me I stare back hard, showing no emotions and everyone on the team knows. That is why never they never stare at me. This guy is still staring at me.

I went to Philipp who was talking to a journalist. When he saw me, he smile. He gave me a hug, "this is Ary" He introduce me to the guy.

"I've heard, she's Manuel Neuer little niece" The guy said, I nodded.

"It's nice to meet you" I shook the guy hand.

"I was asking Philipp who is the biggest troublemaker in the team?" He asks me.

"Definitely Thomas or David" I said.

"It has to be Ary" Philipp shook his head and laugh. "Uncle Philipp! No I'm not!" I yelled at him.

"Yes you are!" He laughs at me.

"No I'm not, Thomas is! He's the one who cut all of you guys training jersey so that's why you guys nipples were showing!" I laugh at that memory.