Friends stay Friends

Ary

"Good bye guys!" I wave at my crew and walk out of the building. I took an early day today since I'm not feeling well but that doesn't mean I won't see my boys. It's been a week since the last time I saw them.

I bet you guys are wondering what happen to Matt. Well, we've been spending more time catching up with life since I haven't seen him for so long. We gotten closer the past week and he grew closer with Manu again like before.

He became a marine after graduated high school together, I've been knowing that he wants to be a marine. Since his grandpa was a marine and he was so close with his when he was young he wants to be just like him. His grandpa died when we were like sixteen, since then he wants to be a marine.

"Hey Rob" I wave at him as I enter the field. He came running up to me and gave me a long bear hug. It feels nice to hug my best friend.

"I missed my little best friend" he mess my hair up. I roll my eyes and hit his shoulder for messing my hair up.

"I did too" I smile and look around. I'm guessing they had to condition today. My eyes caught Joshua's eyes. He smile at me and look away. My heart skip a beat, his hair grew a bit after a week.

"How's Matt?" Rob smirk at me. I roll my eyes, "good" I laugh.

"I love your outfit" He look up and down at my outfit. I was wearing a Adidas sweatpants, a regular white Adidas shirt and Adidas new sneakers.

"Maybe I lend you my clothes one day" I wink. He roll his eyes and start running away, "you know that was sarcasm right?" I nodded.

"I know you idiot" I roll my eyes and start walking to Manu. He was practicing his goalie stuff since he never told me any of his drills. He's fucking rude like that.

"Heyo" I smile, standing next to the goal. I watch him block some shots. "Manu, why don't you ever get his in the face with a ball? I know I would always be getting hit by balls" Now that I thought about it, that just sound wrong.

"One, you suck" He block a shot.

"Two, you like balls" He blocks another shot and throw it back but then he walks up to me, "three, you can't play" he smile and kissed my forehead with his wet mouth from his sweat. I walk away from Manu to watch David. 

David was working on his legs. "Hey David" I smile at him. He walk up to me and gave me a hug.

"Hey little one, how was work? Got any new stuff for me?" He winks at me. I roll my eyes and shook my head no.

"No but I got you a middle finger" I smirk and stick my middle finger up.

"Are you going to the get together tonight? Ancelotti wants all players to be there, but I could always bring a plus one" he winks at me. "Or you gonna be with Matt later" he bump his butt again my back.

"No, I'll be your plus one" I smile.

"I'll pick you up at 7" he smile and ran off.

***

"You look great!" David smile as I open my apartment door. I blush and hug him. He drove off to the restaurant in Munich a little further away from my place.

"How's things with you and Matt?" He asks me. I look at the trees beside the car as it past by it.

"Good, we're just friends" I roll my eyes in case he trying to say something else.

"I wasn't going to ask you this but do you like Joshua?" He asks me. I look at him to see if he was being serious. I was nervous to response back, I don't like talking about my feelings to people. With David, he fools around too much so when we talk about these stuff I assume he's playing around.

"I do."

"What are you going to do about it?" He asks me. I shrug and look away, "nothing he has a girlfriend."

"If you like him do something, who cares if he has a girlfriend? They could break up if he realize she's not the one" he says. He's right but I will feel bad about her.

"You're right. I'm going to tell him" I said as David park the car.

"Go, he's in the back" he told me as I got out the car and ran to find Joshua.

Once I was in the restaurant, I walk slowly to find him. I saw him drinking a glass of wine with his tux on. He was all alone, I decided to run after him.

"Josh!" I smile as I catch my breath. My hands begin to get clamy. 

"Ary! Hi" he smile. God that smile.

"Look, I know we've been friends for a while, I feel like since the day I met you my life has never been happy. I just wanna say that I like you" I spit out way too quickly.

He look as if he was struck by lightning. He blink a couple of time then snap out of it.

"Look, I'm sorry to put your hopes up but I only like you as my friend, nothing more. Plus, I'm asking my girlfriend to marry me soon" he said. I chocked on my saliva. My heart just stop beating. Literally, I had to take a deep breath to see if I'm alive. Am I hearing this right? Did he just say 'I like you as a friend?' 

"Sorry?" was all I can say. I blink a few times to see if he was serious. 

"I'm very sorry, Ary" Joshua said. Well he mean it. I laugh to myself, tears begin to form. All those things he did to me was only to like me as a friend? Men ain't shit. I quickly ran out of the restaurant before anyone could see me crying.

My heart.

Sorry I haven't been updating. It's a busy month and school got my schedule fucked up. But I really
Hope you guys like this chapter!!!!!!

Comment and vote!

Wattpad:

#Arerik

#Robary

#Joshuary

#Manutella

#Thomary

#Philiary

#Douglary

#davary

-Natasha