The return of Ary best friend

Ary

"I'm just saying if I leave, Manu would call me again and ask me to buy Nutella for him" I told Douglas as we walk to the training room to do some work outs.

"Well you could always ignore the phone" he said as he open the door for me and I said thank you.

"You know how Manu is, plus he could tell my dad!" I told Douglas. Douglas scoff, "You're 20 Ary! And he's 31!" He said. "30" I corrected him.

"Do whatever you want Ary! You're an adult!" He said, we both got in the bicycle and starts paddling. "I know, I will" I sigh, feeling bad. Robert and Xabi join us soon.

Xabi said hi to me, I respond with a wave back. "Tienes Novio Ary?" Xabi smirking at me. Clearly I know what's he's saying.

"No tengo Novio, Xabi! Eres loco?!" I yelled at him. Xabi and Douglas laugh while Robert was looking at me trying to tell me to translate.

"This idiot ask me if I have a boyfriend, I said no are you crazy" I told Robert. He smirk, looking at me "czy ty? What about Erik?" He ask me if I do. They all turn smirking at me. I realize Mats, Joshua and David are walking in.

"Come on guys, we've been friends since high school" I roll my eyes. "Ary my little sis," David puts one arm around me "in this world from being best friend with someone it could turn into lovers."

"For example like me and Anna, we were best friends in high school and look at us now" Robert said, showing us his ring. "Like Julian and Lena, look at how they turn out. Look at Toni and Jessica, the got married and now have a baby boy and a girl" Mats adds.

"Don't talk about Julian in front of me" I close my eyes from looking at their faces. "We all know little Ary likes Julian" Mats teases, I roll my eyes and continue paddling.

"Okay, if you don't like Erik or Julian then what about Joshua here" David asks, pulling Joshua beside him. Joshua looks more confused than before. He does look good but he's too shy and quiet, not really my type.

"I got to get to know him more before anything" I told them as I carry on paddling.

"Once you get to know him, you will want to change you mind" David smirk as he pat Joshua's back. "I have a girlfriend" Joshua spoke up.

"Look, our newcomer can speak" I laughed.

***

"Hey Erik" I answered my phone after I took a shower at my house. "Hey Ary!"

"It's been a while!" I said, changing into shorts and tank top. "Oh I know, I left a present in front of your door step. Go check it out!" He said. I blush, Erik was being Erik. He loves to surprise me. I walk down my stairs, opening the door to see Erik standing right there. I gasp and ran up to him and jumping on him.

"I'VE MISSED YOU FOR AGES!" I yelled, still hugging him tightly. "I did too! 2 months is a long time" He said. I get off of him, I look at his blue eyes, they still sparkle like last time. We both went inside the house.

We usually live together, he comes every now and then. He recently injured himself so he couldn't see me for 2 months, he's been in therapy and rehab to help him.

"What have you been up too when I was gone?" Erik ask, sitting down on the couch. I bend down to look at his more mature face with his beard growing out, "well the usual. Went to Uncle's games and practices" I shrug. Erik observe my face and then lean closer to me.

"Did you at least thought of me?" He asks me, I lean even closer to his face. "Maybe" I wink at him and kiss his cheek. I jump over couch to land beside Erik, he groan because me being my evil self elbowed his rib cage on purpose.

"I missed you" I said, and turn on the tv a little bit louder to avoid awkwardness. We was watching The Avengers, which was my favorite movie of all time. Erik and I we're introverts, we love spending time in the house rather than going out. After hours of watching the movie and talking we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

***

"Erik?" I sleepily called out. I open my eyes to see I was in my room and Erik was nowhere to be found. "Erik!" I yelled a little bit louder. The bathroom door open to reveal Erik with just a towel wrap around his waist and his hair was wet.

"Get me water please" I groan and put my head down on my pillow. I heard Erik laugh and went downstairs to get my water. Soon he came back with my water, "here" He said. I sit up and jug it down my throat until it finishes. "Thanks" I said, giving him the glass. He puts it down on my night stand.

"Sorry" I said. "For what?" He asks. "For this" I said as I pull his towel and ran downstairs.

"ARY!" Erik yelled. I laugh way too hard, which made me trip over my carpet but I quickly got up. I turn around to see Erik with a small pillow over his private part.

"Give me back my towel" He said, I shook my head no. "Oh please, like I haven't seen your snake" I roll my eyes, talking about his private part. Erik stop walking to look at me weirdly, "when did you see it?" he asks me. "Summer of  2010, you were drunk, stripping in front of guys and girls but you got lucky because I covered you just before you strip off" I explained. I watch his cheeks turns red.

"That is why you're my best friend" He walk up to me and took the towel. He gave my a kiss on my forehead, when he turns around his but cheeks were out in the open. "Nice view" I smirk, I walk beside him and slap his ass.

"Come in bed with me, let's cuddle and watch Game of Thrones" I pout, walking up the stairs. Erik was behind me, I feel like he's staring at my ass. "Are you staring at my ass?" I ask him, "Yep" he pop the P.

Erik and I have been friends since high School. I met him during my 1st year and he was in his 3rd year. He wasn't popular back then and he hated this group of popular people in our school, which in fact I do too. That's how we started being friend. He became my best friend after high school even though he moved to Dortmund which was like 3 hours away. He sometime visits me but when I moved to Munich, we couldn't see each other so we made plans to see each other every two weeks.

"What are we watching?" He asks me, jumping onto the bed and landing his head on my lap. "We're watching your career getting sweep away by my beauty" I smile sarcastically at him. He stared at me, clearly didn't like the joke.

"Erik, you may be great at defending your team on the pitch but when you're off the pitch, you're bad at defending yourself" I said. Erik place his hand on his chest, clearly shook by what I said.

"Awh Erik! Durmie! I'm playing, I love you as my best friend" I said, crawling to him and hug him.

"Sowee" I said, giving him small kisses on his cheek. "Durmie? Forgive me?" I asks him.

"Fine! only because you love me" He said. "Yay!" I clap my hands and walk back to my side. Erik crawl next to me, snuggling his head on my boobs. "You're so perverted Durm" I said, shaking my head.

"Shush" He said. I laugh at my best friend. I don't need a girl best friend all I need is my one and only best friend...Erik Durm.

GUYSSS WHO SHIP ARY AND ERIK??????? I DO!!!!! Did you guys like this chapter? Comment and vote!

#Manutella

#Robary

#Thomary

#Philiary

-Natasha

A/N: This chapter is up to date :)