When things go left

Ary

"WHAT?!" We both yelled.

"Ms. Neuer, you are pregnant" The Doctor smile. I stare at her in shock. My jaw was open and my whole inside was dead.

"Can you leave us please" I fake a smile to the doctor. She smile and walk outside and close the door. My hand was searching for Josh's arm. Once I found it I shook his whole body.

"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU DIDN'T WEAR A CONDOM!" I yelled at him. He gasp.

"YOU'RE 21! I THOUGHT YOU TOOK PREGNANCY PILLS! Or whatever you women take!" He yelled at me.

"Well ever since you broke my heart, I wasn't going to have sex anymore so I stop taking them" I said, I look down on my hand. I heard Josh sigh and kneel down and stare at me.

"I'll take full responsibility for this" he said.

"No, we were drunk and we weren't thinking well. So, we will take the responsibility together" I said. Josh agree.

"Everyone is going to yelled at me" I cried, covering my face with my palms.

"It's okay" Josh hug me. I hug him back and cried into his chest.

"But hey, at least it's our baby" he smile. I fake a laugh and nod.

"Are you okay? You look sad" Joshua rub my back.

"I'm only 21, I still haven't travel the world! I still haven't do stuff on my bucket list! I can't get pregnant just yet. I was planing to get married at 25 and then get pregnant by 27!" Joshua hush me.

"Stop! You can't get stressed out over this, it's unhealthy for the baby. Look we didn't know this will  happened, we both were under influence. I will take full responsibly of this. I will help you get through this. I promise you Ary" Josh then kissed my forehead and entwined our fingers. 

I felt the spark when he kissed my forehead. It sent shivers down my spine. I don't know what will happen in the future but I'll make sure the baby is well protected.

"Promise me you will not tell the boys this, not yet. I need to be ready when I tell them" I told Josh and he nodded in agreement. 

***

"ARYYY!" I heard David's voice echoes from the hall. I saw him running towards me, I'm pretty sure he's going to jump on me. I smile and open my arms but I realize I am carrying another human being inside me. I look up to see David was a feet away, getting ready to jump so I just step aside, making David jump at nothing and fall to the ground. 

"Sorry, my stomach hurts so I don't want you to hurt it more" I lied. David got up and shrug. He hug me anyways. Not too tight though, he listens to me even though he hates me. That's how start being friends. 

"You look a little pale today, are you sick?" He asks me as we both walk to the field. 

"No, I threw up too much alcohol this morning from last night. I hate getting drunk" I squint my eyes from the sun. 

"You telling me" He scoff and hang me his sunglasses, "It'll help with the sun" I smile at him and put it on. I feel so much better. 

I was Robert , dribbling across the field all by himself. I ran up to him and punch his shoulder, he turn around and smile. "ARY!" He smile and hug me a little too thigh. 

"Okay now, my circulation. Your going to kill the baby" I said out loud by accident. Robert stop hugging me and push me slightly and stared at me hard. 

"Are you pregnant!?" He yelled a little too loudly. I nervously laugh.

"Are you kidding me!? I'm only 23! I'm still young unlike you!" I yelled at him and punch his shoulder.  

"Hey! I'm not old!" Robert yelled in defense. 

"28 is the new 40 Rob!" I roll my eyes and place my hand on his shoulder. 

"No it's not!" He refuse to accept it and walk away. I watch him walking away to talk to the teammates. I heard him asking them, "is 28 the new 40?" When the team said yes he yelled and walk away to ask other boys. 

"How are you feeling?" I heard Josh's voice spoke up behind me. 

"Well, the fact that I am pregnant at 21? Of course I'm great!" I smile and then crying in the end. 

"Shush! You going to attract the boys!" Josh said. 

"I'm sorry" I sniffle, taking off my sunglasses and wipe my tears on Joshua's training shirt. It left the remaining mascara stain on his shirt. 

"Way to go Ary" Josh pull up his shirt to show me the stain and also his abs, which got me weak. 

"Sorry" I wipe my tears and walk away from him. 

"Hey um Ary?" Josh shyly called me. i turn around to look at him, "Can I come over to your house later?" He asks me. I smile and nod.

"Of course" I said which made him smile. He nod and walk away. 

"Ary! Pass the ball!" I turn to my left to see a ball rolling to my way. I look at Mats who called my name. I kick the ball that went straight to his baby producer, which made him touch it and fall to the ground. 

"SORRY MATS!" I yelled, feeling sorry for him. I look around to see if anyone saw me so I quickly run inside the building. Leaving him in pain.

SORRYYY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I been busy for Christmas and other things. So I hope you guys like this chapter, please comment anything you guys want me to know or opinion on stuff. 

So I made a new fanfic, I don't know if you guys want to read the sneak peak of it. I was thinking to update in January but I need you guy's opinion on it. So please let me know if you want me to publish the Sneak Peak of the new fanfic. Yes, it is another footballer fanfic but not anyone in Bayern Munich though. Please comment below or message me :) 

-Natasha