Leaving Germany to the States!?

Ary

I heard someone snoring beside me, which made me woke up. I know Erik doesn't snore, I thought it was Erik. I felt his arms were around mine, I felt comfortable and safe but I remembered what he did last night. I quickly open my eyes and push him away from me, he fell down on the floor with a thud. 

"OWWW!" It was a different voice, I got curious so I look down on the floor to see it was Joshua not Erik. I screamed, I covered my body because I only had my bra and my underwear. I realize he had only his underwear also. 

OH GOD DID WE DO IT LAST NIGHT!? 

"What in the 7 hell are you doing here!?" I yelled. Joshua got up, cleaning the dust off his butt. I can't help it but look at his beautifully packed abs. His buff muscles, it's so perfect. 

"You were drunk last night I had to drop you off" He said, putting on his shirt. I still was covering my chest with my blanket because I was uncomfortable to show him. 

"We didn't do it last night if you're wondering. Remember, I have a girlfriend and I would never do that to her" He said. I let out a sigh of relief. "Thank the lord."

"You've got to get ready because Manuel wants to see you" He said. I nodded, "Turn around, I need to shower and change. I don't want you to see my body" I mention him to turn around. He roll his eyes and turn around. I ran straight to my bathroom. 

***

"MANU I'M HERE!" I yelled when I enter the training field. Manu, Robert, David and Mats came up to me, giving me a stern look. I think I know, I started laughing nervously. "Nutella?" I took out Nutella from my bag. 

"You promised me to not drink!" Robert said seriously. I roll my eyes and sigh out, "I know, I'm sorry Rob I mean it" I said giving him a sad look. 

"Since you broke a promise..." Mats said, oh uh that does not sound good. 

"We all agreed that you are going with Philipp and David to US for the Audi Summer Tour" Robert finish. 

"NOOOO!" I yelled. Manu snatch the nutella out of my hand and start eating it. I started throwing a tantrum on the ground. I don't like leaving Germany to go to the US during the summer. It's always hot there, it's not like here, here is cool and barely cold. The weather always make my skin dry and break out. 

"Come on baby sister! you get to spend two weeks with me" David pat my back. I cried even more. 

"Robert! You can't do this to me!" I yelled at him. Robert shrug, "you broke a promise" he fold his arms. 

"Pack your bags, bus leave to the airport at 9!" I heard David said. I stick the middle finger at him. 

***

"Are you okay?" I heard someone came in, it was Joshua. I scoff and roll my eyes. 

"Look, Thank you for dropping me off at my house last night and can I now have a peace time by myself?" I ask him. 

"Okay but what's wrong going to the US with the boys who you spend almost all your life with? Aren't you guys like family?" He asks me, sitting on a bike next to me. 

"I hate going to the States during the summer, it gets really really hot and when it's hot I get cranky and lazy. I hate being like that, sure I do love the boys with all my heart but I didn't agreed on anything" I said, wiping my sweat with the towel. Joshua turn his body to look at me. 

"This is a lesson you gotta learn. If you promised someone that you won't do anything and if you break that promise, they will get you in return. Look, summer tour is great. You get to visit many states you haven't seen! Plus you get to play around in the hotel rooms which is the best!" Joshua exclaim, which made laugh.

"Oh please, I've been doing that here ever since 2011" I pat his back. 

"So what I'm saying is, just go, everything is going to be an adventure. Plus you get to see other players...for you of course. Don't you want to see Cristiano Ronaldo? Bayern is playing against them" He said. "He's not going to be playing" I corrected him. 

"Oh, but you'll meet him one day" He assure me, which made me laugh. I was about to tell him that I already met him but I don't want to hurt his feelings. "Thanks Joshua" I gave him a hug, he gave me a hug back. The feeling I had when I hug him was somehow it gave me comfort. 

"WHOAAA, what is going in here!?" Thomas walk in with Robert and Ribery. I cleared my throat and push Joshua away from me. He lost his balance on the bike and fell backward, I tried to catch him before he fell but my hands were to slippery and he fell.

"This guy made me emotional" I said, I wipe my tears. 

"Are you sure Joshua made you emotional? Or you have your period?" Thomas wiggle his eyebrows. Ribery hit Thomas in the back of his head, "you idiot, you weren't suppose to say that out loud!" Ribery said. Thank you! Ribery! 

"No I don't have it you idiot!" I roll my eyes. "Oh have fun tomorrow" Thomas said, winking at me. 

"Screw you Muller" I said, "No, that's Lisa's job" he said. Gross.

"You okay Joshua?" I asks him. He nods, "Sorry, I forgot you were on the bike" I said, blushing red hot. 

"This is your second time throwing me off of something" He laughs, looking at me. That blue eyes  were staring straight into my soul, help me. 

"Second time? When was the first" Thomas walk up to us, interested. I quickly look away when I have the chance. "Thomas! Come here!" Ribery said. I saw Robert mention me to help him with something. 

"You and Joshua?" He asks me, I quickly denied it. "He has a girlfriend! Are you kidding me Rob!?" I said.

"I promise you Rob, there's nothing between us" I said. Robert nod but I have a feeling that he didn't believe me. 

"Fine" He roll his eyes, "Do 30 push up, sit ups and curl ups" He said. I look at him as if he was crazy, "you're not my trainer! Anna is!" I yelled at him. 

"Anna is my wife, I'm basically your trainer too" He said, "now go down" He mention to lay on the mat. I groan and do as I was told. 

"I was going to eat Pizza with Douglas in the lounge room!" I cried as I did 4 push ups. 

"Without me?" He asks as he watches me. "If I ask you wouldn't let me! This would happen!" I yelled at him and cried more once I reach 10 push up.

 "Come on! faster or else I put a weight on your back!" He yelled. "Oh shit! Not the weight" I yelled and did my push up faster. 

So guys, Basti just announce his retirement on his Instagram, sadly. I woke up to that this morning. I cried, I love him. I love what he has done to the German team. He was a great captain. From Klose to Lahm to Schweinsteiger, all of these three great players will never be forgotten. They will always be legends to me, three great legends. I will always love German National team even if we lose couple of great players <3 Vive la Mannschaft <3 

Comment and vote

#Arerik

#Robary

#Joshuary

#Manutella

#Thomary

#Philiary

-Natasha