The Idiot

Ary

When I woke up, I realize I have to go to my work. I groan for a good 5 minutes before I actually get out of bed. I did my morning routine like normal. After i was done with everything, I made my coffee since I was still tired. I thank god that my throat doesn't kill anymore.

I remembered I don't have to see Manu until later, it means I'm not his nutella delivery for today. I started dancing silently, throwing my hands up in the air. I had my eyes close at the time, I didn't see where I was going so I stub my toe on the chair. I cried in pain.

"Piece of shit of a chair! Why did I buy you again?" I hit it and went to the coffee machine. I put the liquid in my Thermos, adding some french vanilla cream and couple packets of sugar. I took my purse and left my house.

***

"Hey ARY!" Thomas yelled in the background. I was Facetiming with Manu, since I haven't seen him for almost three weeks. I wave at Thomas and said hi back.

"You're coming later right?" He asks me, I nodded, "Of course, you guys haven't bothered by me since three weeks ago!" I laugh.

"Oh, Do we need a cage for you? Or do we need bear traps to hold you back?" Thomas asks. "I prefer the cage" I wink at him. He laughs, "Alright, I'll go let Philipp know" He walks away.

"You're going to get me my nutella right? Before you come here?" Manu asks me. I open my dressing room, putting my coffee and my purse on the table.

"Manu, give me a break!" I groan. I notice a big bouquet of roses were on my makeup table. I took the small card to see it was from the company. It says, 'Welcome back Ary!'

"Fien! Fien! Your vacation ends tomorrow! By tomorrow, you're going to start bringing my nutella!" He yelled at me. "Why can't Nina do this!? She's your girlfriend!" I yelled back at him. I put my phone on the table and went to change.

"She always working" He said. "Me too!" I yelled, getting frustrated.

"You're my niece" I could tell he was smirking. "Well, if I was your daughter then I'd be happy doing this kind of stuff but you're my uncle! I don't have to do this!" I said.

"I'm telling Marcel!" He yelled at me. "Fine!" I walk up to my phone, getting ready to hang up.

"Fine!" He yelled.

"Bye!" I yelled.

"Bye!" He yelled.

"Love you!" I yelled angrily.

"I love you too!" He yelled angrily also. Then, we both hung up. I sigh and lock my phone.

"ARY!" Someone yelled as they open the door. I scream my lungs out and cover my bare chest. It was Sarah, my makeup artist.

"Geez you scared me!" I roll my eyes. I finish putting the Bayern Munich jersey on. She put her bags full of makeup on the counter and scattered it all over the counter, like literally ALL over the counter.

"Do you know who's the male model for Nike?" Sarah ask me as she started putting some stuff on my eyebrows. "I didn't know it was going to be a male" I shrug.

"I heard he was cute" She said, smirking. I roll my eyes, "cute but probably have the ugliest attitude" I said.

"Ary! Why do you have such negative comments every time I talk about boys?" Sarah asks. "I hate boys as much as Manu loves Nutella" I said.

"You've been single forever! Date someone already! Like David or someone!" She said. "David!? As in David Alaba? He's my bro and I don't date anyone on the team" I said.

"Why?" She asks me. "If we ever break up, everything is going to be awkward" I said.

"It's not going to be awkward if you make it awkward" She said. She's right. 

"Alright, you're ready...they'll meet you in the conference room" She tap my shoulder. I took the cleats and ran out the door. I greet some people on the way there.

Once I was at the shooting place, I heard bunch of people talking and moving in a rush. This place has never been this busy. I mean it is a big deal since Adidas and Nike are the top brands in clothing, sports stuff. Me being my clumsy self trip over stacks of wires since I was too distracted by the scene. I was so close to hit the ground but pair of arms caught me. I hold the arms for support.

The person put me back on my feet, when I look up I met a pair of gorgeous blue eyes. Joshua. I gasp to see him here, I look at his outfit to be he was wearing Bayern jersey with the new Nike boots. Now everything make sense.

"You're the idiot" I said. He looks at me and chuckle, clearly confused. "Excuse me" he didn't hear me.

"I said hi" I said. I walk over to the table full of fruits...my favorite part of modeling.

"Hi " he laughs, taking the watermelon from the bowl. I quickly slap his hand, "since your new here, let me get you started. One, don't ever touch the watermelon. I call dips on watermelon since day one. Everyone knows not to touch my watermelon" I warn Joshua. He looks at me and slowly back his hand away.

"Two, as long as you don't get in the way of the people who are moving around, they won't hate you. If you do, lord please save Joshua lonely soul" I said, which made Joshua laugh.

"I'm not lonely, I have a girlfriend and family and friends" he said. I groan and roll my eyes. "Joshua, you keep telling me you have a girlfriend. WE ALL know you have a girlfriend. If you say that one more time, I will kill you!" I said. Well, except for me who's munching on the fruits.

"Adidas is better" I said and walk away onto the set, leaving Joshua behind like a loner.

***

"MATS!" I yelled as I ran onto the field. Mats turn around to look at me, I can't believe he's back in Bayern! As soon as I reach him, I jump on his body, luckily he caught me.

"Whoa. Slow down princess, we don't want to ruin your fragile model body" Boateng said. All the boys laugh, I have Mats a big hug and to punch his stomach. Boateng stops laughing and was about to do something back.

"You don't want to ruin my fragile model body right?" I smirk at him. His face was serious at the moment and then he started laughing, giving me a hug.

"It's been a long time Ary" He pat my head and laugh. I smile, "I know you miss me" I smirk.

"Hey, little miss sunshine, none of us here miss you okay?" Douglas came out from the door, walking into the field.

"Doug-ass, you miss me too" I smile. "What did you say!?" He asks me, getting ready to run.

"Uhhhh...." I said and ran towards Robert. With him I'm safe.

"What did she say now?" Robert ask Douglas. "She called me Doug-ass" he pointed at me. Robert look down at me who's holding his shirt.

He walk away from me, "you can have her." I gasp and look at Robert in shock.

Hey guys <3 did you like this chapter? I thought it was funny and cute. Comment down below

Comment and vote

#Arerik

#Robary

#Joshuary

#Manutella

#Thomary

#Philiary

#Douglary

#davary

-Natasha