Months after

Ary

It's been two month after the thing happened.It was a new year, new life and a new start. I've learned that Anna is pregnant and Robert is finally going to be a dad. I am very proud of that, they're going to be the cutest family ever! I'm still waiting for Thomas' turn but this guy doesn't want to be a dad just yet, I don't see why though...

We haven't told anyone yet that I am pregnant but Joshua convinced me to tell the boys at least but I didn't want to. He keeps asking me to do everyday because everyday my stomach is getting bigger.

"Josh?" I called his name in the kitchen. Joshua had to keep a low profile coming to my house. He's been committing to come whenever he can, he had to watch out for paparazzi.

"Yeah?" He turned around from the stove to look at me. His big blue eyes pops out as he turned around.

"I think I will tell the boys" I look down at my bump and rub my stomach.

"Are you sure?" Josh ask me, as he drop his towel down and walk up to me.

"Yes, the bump is getting bigger and I have to tell them" I said as I wrap my hands in Josh's large hands.

"We'll do it tonight then" Josh smile. I didn't because I have a wrong feeling about this. I heard him sigh.

"If you don't want to, then.." I stop him.

"No, I need to do it" I said and smile weakly.

"Alright, we'll do it here if it's fine with you" He said. I nodded.

***

"What's the news?" Thomas ask as he sits impatiently. I walk away from the kitchen and stand in front of everyone with Josh's hand entwined with mine.

"We have to tell you guys something" I shift uncomfortably.

"You guys are dating! Yes we know!" Douglas yelled out and everyone nodded in agreement. There was a long pause.

"I didn't know that" Thomas spoke up in confusion. Everyone groan.

I yelled out, "No!" Which got everyone attention.

"It's not that, It's something else" I said, looking at Joshua who was encouraging me to tell them.

"I'm pregnant" I said and squeeze Joshua's hand. Thomas was the only who was laughing.

"For a second there I thought you said you were pregnant" He laugh some more until Lisa hold his hand and he stop laughing and look at Lisa who had a serious face.

"What!?" He yelled.

"Is Josh the father!?" Douglas yelled.

"Did he force you!?" Xabi asked.

"You!" David yelled, getting up from his seat and walk towards Joshua to punch him but the boys stop him.

"When was this!?" Manu asked full of anger.

"When you guys made the homecoming party for me and David" I said, slowly.

"That was two months ago! Why did you tell us now!?" He yelled at me as I flinch as every words that came out from his mouth stings me like acids.

"I didn't know what to do! I don't want you guys to have a bad image on me" I cried.

"Ary, honey, we would never have a bad image on you. You will always be our little Ary even if you make bad choices. We will always be with you throughout good and bad time. That's what you did with us, you've been there for us. It's time for us to be there for you" Anna stand up from Robert's arms and place her hand on my shoulder.

"Remember when Thomas had a little argument with Lisa, who brought them together as one piece?" She continued.

"You did Ary" Lisa smiled at me, she came up to me and hold both of my hand.

"We're upset you got pregnant at this age but we're happy that you're going to be a mom" Lisa smile as Anna nodded.

"We're here for you Ary" the boys smile and hug me.

Soon after the group hug was broken away, I was faced Manu. I shift uncomfortably.

"Come on Joshua, we need to talk to you" The boys said as they took him away as I stood in the living room with only Manu.

"Did you tell Marcel" Manu asked.

"After" I said, walking closer to him.

"Look, I'm here for you okay Ary? I'm not mad, Well I was mad before because you didn't tell me but it's okay" I smiled and hug him.

"I do have one condition!" He said.

"Yes!?" I smile.

"If they baby is a male, name him Manuel and if it's a female name her Manuel as well" He said. I nodded as we both laugh.

HEYOOO LADIES/GUYS!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry I didn't update for so long :( I didn't have any ideas of what do write about :( I had a brain fart. BUT! I hope you guys like this chapter :)

I can't wait for future chapter hehe ;) You guys have no idea what I've been planning. It may be evil or nice :) but we'll see.

Make sure to vote and comment!

Comment if you can't wait to see Joshua and Ary together as a family!

-Natasha