The Mischievous Duo

Note: This is when they're at New York, the match against Real Madrid. I don't feel like writing it from the start of the Summer Tour because I thought it would give me more work. Sorry :( 

Ary

"Ary!! Look over here!" Paparazzi called out. I usually hate them because they're noisy, they're annoying and they hurt me last time. I have a scar on my arm because of them. 

"Hi!" I fake a smile at them, I just made them flash their cameras out. I've been blinded, it was around 8 and it's kinda dark so the flash decided to flash my eyes which made me stumble but someone caught me. 

"Be careful Ary" Javi said, laugh. I smile at him and brush myself off him, "Danke Javi" I smile as we got inside the hotel. We wait until the agents has our room keys. 

"There isn't much room left so you guys have to choose who you want to sleep with!" The agent yelled over the noises. 

"DAVID!" I yelled right after the agent finish. I saw David looking down at me since I was short. 

"Yes! you read my mind baby sister" He puts his arms around me, which I push off. "Get the key you idiot" I roll my eyes. David went up to the guy and get the key. We both went inside the elevator and wait until we reach our room. 

"Remember! I get the window seat" I told him. David nod while rolling his eyes. "We should play ding dong ditch while the boys settle in their room" I tug David shirt. He turn around and gave me a mischievous look, "you got it" he wink at me.

Then, he open the door, I push him to the side because I want to get my window seat before he does. When I push him, he blocks the door as if he wants to get my side first. I gave him a confuse look and he did too. I tried to push his arm out of the way but no he won't budge. We both started to push each other like little kids. 

I saw Philipp behind David, "Uncle Lahm! David won't let me in!" I snitch on him. Philip and Franck turn their heads to us. "Uncle Ribery, Ary won't let me through!" He snitch on me. He turn his head and stick his tongue out. The only reason why I'm calling Philipp uncle Philip is because, he's like a second dad to me. Always watching out for and always be there for me, instead of calling him dad I call him uncle. Everyone on the team are basically my uncles except the ones near my age. 

"David, let the kid through! She's a girl for god sake!" Frank said getting tired of our little fights. I tried to push his arm but he won't let me, "he still won't let me go!" I yelled getting frustrated. 

"What is it with you two? You guys always be fighting!" Thiago rolled his eyes. 

We both turn around, "David always started it!" I defend myself. "What are you saying!? You always looking for trouble!" David exclaim. 

Frank and Philipp finally broke us apart, I took the time to run to my spot. My window bed, I laugh evilly when I saw David's face. "Not so fast now are you" I smirk and lay down on my bed. I realize I had to my dad to tell him I'm here. 

Once I was done, I took out my computer and put on my music. David was preparing his stuff for tomorrow I'm guessing. I took his hand and started dancing with him, making him drop his clothes on the floor. We both laugh it off and dance more. 

***

"It's not going to work, if you keep laughing" I whispered to David as we were standing in front of Thiago room door. David stop himself from laughing then continue again. I got so annoyed and slap his head, "cut it out!" I said. David finally stop laughing. I knock the door and we both ran straight to different directions. I went to the room and he went to the elevator. 

I heard the door open to see Thiago looking both sides to see nothing. I laugh and got out when he close his room door. David was laughing uncontrollably, so did I. David knock another room, we both ran away but I slip and fell but I quickly ran back to my room. Julian open the door with Xabi behind them. 

"Are you sure you heard the door knock?" Xabi asks Julian. "Yes I'm sure!" Julian said and close the door. David and I giggle quietly.  

"Wait, okay this time we're going to knock on everyone's door and then ran back here and act like nothing happen, okay?" I ask him. He nod. We both get out of the room and we both stand on opposite side of the hallway. David was look at me, getting ready for me to give the signal. 

"Go!" I said and we both knock on the doors and ran all the way down to the other side of the hallway. We quickly ran back to our rooms just as soon as I heard one of the doors open. I quickly close the door as David ran to his bed and I did too. We both pretend to be asleep. 

We both heard the door banging with different voices yelling at us. I giggle quietly, "shut up!" He whisper at me. Then the door open and we both quickly put on a straight sleeping face. 

"Ary! David! We all know it was you!" Xabi said. I fake snoring and shifting my body. "David!" Thiago yelled. Suddenly, David burst out laughing. I groan and throw a pillow at him. 

"Damn it David! Everything was ruin because of you!" I jump over to his bed and strangle him. "You idiot!" I keep hitting his head on the pillow. Someone pull me away from David, it was Xabi as usual. 

"Ary, you sure you want to sleep with David? Because clearly you guys can't handle it. Come on, you're sleeping with me" Philipp said. 

"No, no, no!" I push myself off of Xabi's grip and jump next to David. I hug him, making our faces squish against each other. "We're great uncle Philipp! See" we both put our thumbs up. 

"Fine! now go to sleep, you guys going to have a long day tomorrow" He said as the boys cleared up the room. When they left, David took his phone and started dialing random numbers. 

"What are you doing?" I asks, he look at me and press the calling button. "Prank calling people" He smirk at me. I giggle and also took my phone. The rest of the night we both prank calling random numbers telling them I'm pregnant with their baby. We fell asleep around 1:30 since we both got tired from the flight and the laughter. 

DID YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER!? I l love it! I love their friendship oh my god! Their friendship reminds me of me and my best friend friendship. We actually did the prank call telling my friends that I'm pregnant. It was hilarious! Hope you guys like it <3

Comment and vote!

#Arerik

#Robary

#Joshuary

#Manutella

#Thomary

#Philiary

-Natasha