Anger

Joshua POV

I was outside, I had a bottle of alcohol in my hands. My vision were too blurry for me to walk outside. I had too much alcohol. I went out for about an hour or so. I drag my legs around. I keep stumbling around.

I drink away my problem. The problem I don't want to be solved. That is Ary. I don't want to see her after we lost our baby. They're going to hate me forever. She gave me another chance but I messed it up.

"IT'S ALL MY FAULT!!!" I yelled out my frustration.

"FUCCCKKKKKK!"I yelled more.

***

I woke up with someone banging on my door. When I get up to get it, my head suddenly start to hurt.

Ugh.

I walk to the door, opening it without looking through the keyhole. David appeared at the door. He looked mad, I didn't want to question him. He stomp inside my house.

"Sure, come inside David" I said, closing the door.

"Where were you last night!?" He yelled. I groan, I don't want to go through this. I went to my fridge and take out a beer can. I open it and sips the cold liquid. David come up to me and took away the beer.

"What the fuck dude!" I yelled and try to get the beer back but he threw it in the trash can. I roll my eyes and went to the sofa.

"We're you drunk last night!?" He asks me, I didn't answer him.

"You know, while you were out drinking, your girlfriend was awake. She asked about you. We had to back you up saying, Ancelotti called him in to talk to him and she believed it!" David said.

"Thank I didn't want you guys to cover for me but thanks" I smile and look away from him.

"Look, if you still care about her then I suggest you go see her and if you don't care about her-" I cut him off.

"What? You're going to take her away from me? You think I didn't know about you guys little flirty moments during your vacation at Bora Bora? Oh yes I know what happened between you guys" I said, looking at him. He looked shock. He shuffle his body nervously.

"I will take her away from you." Was the last thing he said before leaving my house.

I feel my face heated up, my teeth clenched and so was my hands. I yelled and throw away the pillow and punch the wall. Luckily, it didn't leave a dent.

HIII guys, this is a short little chapter because I might be busy this week so I might as well this chapter. I'm sorry if you guys didn't like it. The next chapter will be a little heated...yes. I hope you guys like this chapter :)

Comment and Vote

-Natasha