Moving on

Joshua POV

As I got there, everyone was staring at me, probably wondering where have I been. They all look so dead, I'm guessing they probably stayed the night here. I sat down next to David, who glanced at me and then look away. Right when I sat down, Manu got out.

"You can go in there if you'd like" Manu said as he closes the hospital door. I exhale out loud and lift my hand out to reach the door handle.

My body was shaking, I wasn't ready to face her, I didn't want her to burst out crying in front of me and blame everything was my fault. I close my eyes and open the door with confidence.

I walk around the corner and as soon as I passed it I saw her laying there with her lips pale and dry, fresh tears were falling down, laying there as if she was unconscious. I choked on my throat. I want to cry but I need to be strong for her at least.

I walk beside her and look at her. She didn't look at me. She kept her head straight at the white walls in front of the bed.

"A-ary" I stutter, my voice crack.

She didn't answer.

"Ary, I want you to know, everything is my fault. If my mouth didn't slip out like that this wouldn't happen. We would still be at home, watching tv and eating snacks. Ary, I get it if you don't want to see me ever again, I understand" Her cold hand touch my hand.

I look up at her, my eyes were full in tears. She turn around to look at me, she begin crying.

"I just want to raise a baby happily with you, Joshua. I want us to be a happy family, I waited for you all night, waiting for you to come. But you never did! That's all I want Joshua! We just lost a child! OUR child! I was suffering the most! It looked like I cared more about the child than you do! I honestly don't know what to do, I just can't living with you being like it. I need you to be there for me but it look like you never was. I'm sorry Joshua, but I just can't" She cried out. I admit, I did to.

"Ary, I promised you, since the beginning, I will always be here for you. With baby or without baby, I will be there for you" I cried, holding her hands.

"Joshua, I love you so much but how are you going to be there for me? You've been coming home late and you have no time for me" She said.

"I'll talk to Ancelotti, I want to have at least 5 hours of practice and the rest of the day I'll be with you. As long as I make you happy, it all that matters to me" I said, rubbing her hair.

She didn't say anything, then she nodded. A tear left my eye, I laugh, "yes!?" I ask her, in happiness. She nodded, "yes!" I laugh and kiss her. I cried out more, tears of joy.

***

"Josh, I going to miss my baby bump" She cried as I stroke her hair. We were laying down, watching the tv.

"I miss our baby" I kissed her forehead.

"We are still young, we could try again in a couple of year, just not now" She said, and I agreed.

"And I promise I will be there by your side, surfing the internet to buy our baby new stuff, their crib, their clothes, their diapers and other stuff" I smile, while stroking her hair.

"Joshua, I love you" she look at me.

"I love you too, Ary" I smile and we both kiss each other.

The years will be great with her by my side.

I don't know if you guys like this chapter but I hope you guys like the end. To me, it was ehh because I was trying to rush to publish this chapter. I didn't want to take too long to post this, I hate doing that. I didn't want to do that. I promise you next chapter will me good!

Unfortunately, the story will be ending soon :( I know!! I'm sorry readers.

Comment and like!

-Natasha