CHAPTER ONE

Photo of Madisyn Shipman as Cassandra Jones.

Hello loves. Welcome to Two Jocks One Nerd. I hope you enjoy reading it. Don't be shy to leave a comment and please take a second to press the little star at the bottom to vote. Sit back and enjoy. 🌻😘

Cassie's POV

 "Cassandra and Jayden! Is there anything funny about World War II?" shouted Mrs. Norman, our history teacher.

Jayden and I bow our heads in shame yet still trying hard not to laugh. "Sorry Mrs. Norman. It won't happen again." Jayden said and the teacher faced forward and continued teaching.

I looked forward avoiding eye contact with Jayden because I couldn't hold back my laughter. This happened in almost every class we shared. Sharing nerdy jokes.

Jayden and I have been best friends since he was three and I was two years old. I was two when Jayden and his family moved to our small town Mill Creek where everyone knew everyone. I was never the friendly type so it was actually an accident.
I was playing with my 'Winnie the pooh' doll in our backyard. A soccer ball came flying over the fence from next door and hit my doll. Then through the fence came little Jayden and that was the beginning of our friendship.
Later, my parents and I had moved to our current home but we still remained inseparable.

 *ring*
Came the bell marking the end of history and bringing me back to the present.

"Hey Cj didn't you hear the bell. I'm hungry, let's go," Jayden said looking at me impatiently.

Oh yeah! CJ are my initials. Cassandra Jones is my full name. Coincidentally Jayden is Jayden Johnson so he's Jj. Cj and Jj, how cheesy?

 "Calm down, will you? The cafeteria is not moving."
I finished packing up and ran out of class with him on my heels.

"Woah! Watch where you're going nerd."

I had bumped into someone's wide chest making me fall back. My glasses fell with the impact. I looked up and froze, my heart palpitating against my ribcage.

There he was, this magnificent masterpiece of a human being. He had deep green eyes that made you feel like you were lost deep in the jungle. His jawline was nicely curved though not too sharp, his black, neck length hair was always messy but it looked so good on him.

He had the slightest look of guilt in his eyes but it was gone in a second.

"It was an accident Scott, and you should watch your mouth," said Jj coming to my rescue.