"PAWPAW!!!!" Troix said running into the kitchen with Noah who was holding the twins right behind him, Dad Two took the twins out of Noah's arms and sat down with them..... I looked at Noah and studied his face, though he tried to pretend everything was okay I could see he was mad as fuck.

"Wassup bro? You can't answer your phone, I thought we were closer than that Noah?" I asked looking at him.

"Come take a ride with me....... I gotta go pick a few things up for you know whose birthday." Noah said quietly and I knew he wanted to talk to me about me about what's been going on. I got up and started to walk out the kitchen but got stopped.

"Corinthian.... the next time you try to get information out of me come up with a better gameplan, I've been on this earth a long time I know when someone is being nosy......" He said and I nodded, well I guess I would have to ask Noah directly. The ride to the mall was quiet as fuck and I was waiting for Noah to tell me what's on his mind then he started and told me about what Dad One and Jade had done.

"This may be controversial but I think you're over-reacting just a little....... wait Noah just hear me out. What they did was foul as fuck and there's no excusing it and if I was in your shoes I'd be pissed too but dad had to have a good reason.... you probably would've killed Jade and Juelz if you found out and there's always a bright side to every situation, if you had found out when it happened then Troix would've never been born." I said trying to reason with him.

"Weren't you the same dude that was acting like a little bitch because you thought Uncle Cam was cheating on your mom? So don't tell me how I should feel because you have no idea what I'm going through, the woman I gave everything to has been lying and cheating on me for years and the man I idolize about all others was the main factor to her lies.... he knew Jade was playing me and instead of siding with me.... his son he chose her. So how about you worry about your REAL parents and let me worry about MY wife and MY dad......" Noah said then froze. "Yo Cori I'm sorry........"

"Pull the car over......." I said calmly.

"Cori come on bro I didn't mean that shyt..... I'm going through a lot right now and I didn't mean to take my anger out on you." Noah said looking at me.

"Pull the car over before I steal on your ass while you're driving......" I said starting to get pissed. Noah shook his head and pulled over into a parking lot. "Get out the car......" I said taking my shirt off and tossing it in the backseat.

"Man I'm not about to fight you Cori......" Noah said waving me off but I was pissed, y'all don't understand how deep those words cut; this was the same dude that told me when I was little and worrying about being sent back to live with Cam and Liberty that 'no matter what anyone tells you, you ARE my little brother' now he's basically throwing the fact that I was adopted back in my face. "Cori I said I'm sorry...." Noah said.

"And? How many times has Jade apologized I bet you haven't forgiven her yet..... you know what one thing MY dad taught me is if you're going to fight don't stand there talking about it just do it....." So I swung on Noah while he was still sitting in the car and backed up quickly because no matter what this was still my big brother and I knew he wasn't going to go easy on me. Noah got out the car and took his shirt off.....

"You know what Cori..... I'm going to let you have that one because what I just said was super fucked up and......" I didn't wait for the rest of what he was about to say I just hit him a couple more times, everything I've been holding back since seeing Cam kissing that bitch up until this point came pouring out with every swing of my fist and I knew everything Noah was releasing everything he had been holding back as well......

I couldn't tell you how long we fought but by the time we were finished I was laying on the ground trying to catch my breath while Noah stood over me, tears pouring from his eyes.

"You don't understand how much this shyt hurts Cori..... to have the person you love hurt you in ways that are indescribable.... to have the person you've looked up to all your life let you down in ways that hurt to even think about." Noah said offering me his hand.

"While you were chasing dad.... I was chasing you...... and to hear you say the shyt you just said...... it makes me wonder how long you've been thinking it. That shyt didn't come from anywhere Noah..... you must've been thinking it for a while now and you know what it's coo....... I tried to help you because you're my brother and you wanted to hurt me." I said smacking his hand away and standing up. I pulled out my phone and started scrolling through my contacts. "Ayy Marcel, can you come pick me up?" I asked getting my shirt out of Noah's car.

"Ayy Cori come on you don't gotta do all that......" Noah said but I had already started walking down the street. Maybe our bond wasn't as strong as I thought it was.............................

RONDELL

"How much longer do I have to wait?" I asked pacing around the small apartment

"How much longer do I have to wait?" I asked pacing around the small apartment. "Every second that goes by Kylan is moving further from me and closer to that bitch ass nigga Quamir..... I said I trusted your plan and yet you're keeping me out of the loop." I said looking at my guest.

"Patience...... I've been planning my revenge for years and things have to follow a very specific plan or else it won't work and everything I've been dreaming about will go straight down the drain." He said looking out the window.

"Here's my question.... what is your beef with Kylan's family?" I asked looking at him.

"My issue isn't with the Cunningham's exactly..... my issue is with the Prater Family and the easiest way to break them is to break the Cunningham's....... it's nothing person against them but they are just a means to get to my real target." He said standing up and walking over to me. "Just trust me by the time this is finished everything will have worked out in my.... our favor." He said smiling, I was really having second thoughts about this nigga but before I had a chance to ask more questions there was a knock on the door.

"Ayy you gotta go, take the fire escape in the back....." I said pushing him towards the kitchen. I ran to the door wondering who was here because there weren't too many people that knew I had moved since somebody had let about three hundred rats in my other place. I looked out the peephole and quickly backed up what the fuck was HE doing here...........

****** QUESTIONS ******

1) I'm thinking about letting the parents get ONE chapter in before this story ends but I'm not entirely sure if I want to, so I'll leave it up to y'all do you think the parents should get a chapter in this story or is it unnecessary.

2) Who should get the next chapter; Kylan, Quamir or Rondell?