Noah 68

I've been in the hospital for a week with my babies, and there wasn't a single doubt in my mind that they were mine, especially Nasir who was my identical twin when he opened his eyes for the first time they were the same exact shade of green as me, my father and my cousin Odion. Khaliah looked more like Jade and Troix but she instantly captured my heart, they both did, they would be in the hospital for a while though but as long as they were healthy I was happy...... Then we got to Jade, she flat lined a few times but they managed to get her stable and now she was finally doing a lot better but there was a moment when the fear of losing her made me realize that no matter what she did I would always love her, though we had a long road ahead of us before I would be able to trust her again. I sat in the corner of the room while Jade spoke to various members of our family, as well as some of her co-workers. We still hadn't talked about what happened between her and Juelz punk ass but it was there lingering at the front of both of our minds.... the door opened and my brothers walked in with Troix who ran straight towards me.

"Wassup little man, you wanna go meet your new brother and sister?" I asked and Troix started nodding. "Jade we'll be back I'm taking Troix to see the twins."  I said kissing her forehead and walking out with my bros.

"Are y'all getting a divorce?" Marquise asked as we walked down the hall and I'm not going to lie the thought crossed my mind a lot but it wasn't in my nature to give up without a fight. "I hope not..... I know you and if y'all split up you'd be dolorous and shyt....." Marquise said causing me and Cori to look at each other confused. "It means miserable.... damn y'all niggas is stupid."

"Y'all stupid...." Troix said nodding in agreement with his uncle.

"Well excuse me for not knowing your fancy 4 dollar word..... I think you should kick her ass to the curb, I swear women man..... they are grimy ass fuck, my mom cheating on Cam, Jade cheated on you..... grandma got like for boyfriends..... shady as fuck." Cori said shaking his head.

"Shady as fuck." Troix said copying him, we got to the window and looked at the twins who were sleeping. "Daddy I wanna see....." He said pointing to the babies and it sucked I couldn't take him in there but they weren't to be around a lot of people especially not Troix who was getting a little cold.

"Maybe later booboo..... here go with your Uncle Marquise really quick, Cori take a walk with me." I said pulling Cori over to the corner and sitting down. "You really think me and Jade should get a divorce?" I asked quietly.

"Honestly I don't know...... I know when we were in Boston a couple weeks ago they way you spoke about Jade, it was like you knew you'd never love anyone as much as you love her. That's real love.... so maybe y'all should talk. I do think you should go and get a little payback, find you a nice little side piece to fuck. I know if it was me I wouldn't get mad I'd get even......" Cori said and I don't know why I even asked him.

"How are you and Paris doing?" I asked and he started laughing.

"Yo she's at the house sleep right now, I had to take care of business before I came up here.... I actually need to head back to the house before our dads get there and find her sleeping in my bed." Cori said and after talking to him for a few minutes him and Marquise left with Troix. I walked back into the Jade's room and no one was in here, for the first time since she got admitted we were alone......

"Jade I need to know what happened from the first time up until the last time you saw him...... don't leave anything out." I said pulling up a chair next to her bed, sat down and grabbed her hand. "Please I need to know......" I said and she took a deep breath and started to tell me her story...................

JADE - COLLEGE