Mario 7

I made a grave error in coming back, I sometimes forgot that I was dating Toussaint Prater; this dude knew damn near everybody so I knew that coming back I ran the risk of running into one of his little minions...... but did I really have to run into his brother? Now I knew for a fact that Saint knew I was back because Trinity told Saint everything, now I knew sooner or later I'd have to face him but I didn't expect for him to show up to my apartment last night. I would've figured I had a day or two to prepare myself to see him but when I heard the keys in the door I hid in the under the bed..... childish I know but I also knew that if we met in a private setting I would most likely end up on my back having the best sex of my life..... No I needed to see him on my terms not his, but I might as well get this over and done with. A lot of people don't get why I left, Saint had always been a hard worker and I could see that he was pulling himself apart trying to see me and keep up with his immense workload. So I took myself out of the equation to give him time to get his affairs in order without me as a distraction, then there was the intensity of our relationship..... more on that in a moment. When I walked into Prater Inc. I knew I had to go in there and control the situation and not let Saint do what he did best..........

"Sir you can't just walk in there Mr. Prater is in a business meeting." The new secretary said and I started to cuss her out but I knew she didn't know me but she was about to find out soon enough. "Sir I'm going to call security." She said as I walked into Saint's office, business meeting my ass Saint was sitting at his desk sleep. Damn even sleep he was sexy as fuck and I hated to wake him up but....... I started to say something but two security guards walked in a grabbed me, who the fuck were all these new people around here damn?

"Unless you have a death wish I suggest y'all let him go and never touch him again, Ms. Henrietta Mario is allowed in here whenever he wants no appointment needed....." Saint said with his eyes still closed. The security guards let me go and walked out slowly leaving me alone with Saint, for a split second our eyes met before he quickly turned stared out the window.

"Saint I'm not about to have a conversation with the back of your head." I said sitting across from him.

"Mario if I face you, I'm going to try to fuck you...... this is the only way we can have this conversation." Saint said and I could tell it was taking every ounce of his willpower to not turn around.

"And that's exactly why I had to leave...... you have no self control and when it comes to you neither do I." I said realizing he wasn't the only one who was struggling with this reunion.

"Baby Boy if I didn't have any self control you'd be bent over this desk getting all thirteen inches, if I didn't have any self control I would've pulled you from underneath the bed last night when I came by your place, if I didn't have any self control I would've never let you leave in the first place so done come in here talking to me about self control...... quite frankly if anyone in this room has zero self control it's you." Saint said and I knew he was smirking and this was his thing, within a few seconds he completely flipped the script and made me out to be the one who didn't have control.

"That's bullshyt and you know it....... I came here to have a serious conversation with you and you made it about sex." I said and he turned around in his seat and stood up, my eyes went straight for my favorite thing in the world which was his dick which was pressed against his leg begging to be released, my mouth started to water and I could feel my dick start leaking cum in my boxers.......

"Mario I gave you space, I haven't spoke to you in six months so of course...... stop staring at my dick, so of course I wanna talk to you about more than just sex but you could've at least called and let me know you were back in town." Saint said walking around his desk and sat on his desk right in front of me, his dick damn near in my face. Yeah it was stupid for me to come back here... I got up and started walking towards the door but when my hand reached out for the handle I heard it lock. I turned around and face Saint who had remotely locked me inside.

"Saint open the door......" I said nervously, he started walking towards me slowly unbuttoning his shirt as I had nowhere to go. "Saint please......." I said trying to maneuver around him but he tracked my every move with his eyes, like a panther stalking it's prey.

"I'll let you leave if you answer this one simple question. Why'd you really leave Baby Boy?" Saint asked working on his belt next and I had somehow made it back to his desk as his lips ran across my neck.

"Because I wanna get married......." I said and Saint took a few steps back, for once I couldn't read his face he just seemed to be thinking a million things at once. "I wanna get married but I know you're not ready for it, you're too focused on work for anything else and I......." Saint walked over to his desk and pulled out a small box.

"I've carried this with me everyday since the day you left....... actually the night you asked for a break I was planning on asking you. Baby Boy we've been together since I was fourteen and for the past eleven year you've been the only person I could see myself with...... I don't be with nobody but you. I'll talk to my dad I can take some time off, hell I've earned it........ just don't leave me again." Saint said looking in my eyes.

"Would you really take time off of work just to be with me?" I asked trying to keep my eyes about his neck.

"In a heartbeat..... we can spend a month on Saint Trinity Island, or we could go to Paris, Rome, London, Tokyo, India...... where ever you want I just want you, I've always wanted you." Saint said buttoning his shirt back up. "Look we can talk about this later, I'm about to finish this last little bit of work then tell my dad I'm taking some time off. I'll be by later and we can talk... like really talk because I wanna know every little thing that happened while you were away."

"Like you weren't having me followed Toussaint." I said laughing and he just gave me the crooked grin that almost caused my pants to end up around my ankles. "I would give you a kiss but we both know where that leads........ so I'll see you later, umm can you unlock the door?" I asked and I heard the door click.

"Mario....." Saint said and I turned back to look at him. "Aren't you forgetting something?" He asked holding up the box. I debated with myself on whether or not to go back and get the ring.

"Bring it over tonight......." I said smiling as I walked out the room. I think I held my own considering how we used to be but it was still extremely difficult, I stood outside the elevator and as soon as it opened I was pushed inside, I turned around just in time to see Saint press the button to close the door. "Saint what are you....?"

"Ayy I need you to lock down elevator three until I tell you otherwise and turn off that damn camera in here." Saint said hanging up his phone. My eyes went to the camera in the left corner as the light went off and Saint pushed me up against the wall. "You were right..... I don't have any self-control." And that was the last words we spoke to each other that weren't sex sounds. We literally fucked all the way back to my apartment only stopping to move from one place to the next..... by the time we were finished I had probably burned ten thousand calories but he was still trying to go again.

"Saint this has got to stop...... we should have more control than his." I said all the while rubbing his dick trying to bring it back to life.

"You're right...... we should so starting tomorrow no sex for a month." Saint said and I tried to comprehend what he was saying, we had literally just went six months without sex and he was talking about adding another month on top of that, that was almost a year. "So how was your vacation?" Saint asked and I really didn't want to talk about it, my parents were worse than they've ever been.

"I....." Someone started banging on the door and Saint looked at me. "I don't know who that is....." I said getting up and putting some shorts on, I walked out to the door and looked out the peephole trying to see who it was but I couldn't make out their face. I looked back at Saint who stood behind me completely naked holding a gun. I opened the door slightly and the person on the other side stared directly in my eyes......

"Wassup old friend aren't you going to invite me in?" The person said holding my gaze.

"Mario who the fuck is this nigga?" Saint asked and I could feel his anger coming off of him in waves.

"I'm his OLD FRIEND who the fuck are you?" Christian said making thing worse than they needed to be and I knew things were about to get a whole lot worse as Saint pulled me out of the way and pointed the gun at Christian.

"Why don't you explain to me what you mean by 'old friend'." Saint said as I stood there ready for the inevitable explosion..........................................