Noah 69

Over the last couple weeks I've been stressing myself out to the point of insanity, some days I was just so pissed about what happened between Jade and Juelz that I couldn't even be in the same room as her, other days I was just so sad that I would become sick to the point where I had to spend the night in the hospital and with the football season I had nothing to distract me from the reality that my wife, my heart was having an affair with a nigga I hated more than anyone else in this world. The only thing that made me smile was my kids, whenever Troix strutted into the room he just made me happy and whenever I got to see my twins they just warmed my heart..... today however was a bad day, I woke up in the hospital and looked at Jade and for one second I forgot why I was even mad at her then it all came rushing back and the next thing I knew I was standing outside of a Divorce Attorney's office...... but I couldn't go in, something was stopping me and I did what I did every time I ended up here and that was turn my ass around and go back up to the hospital. When I got to Jade's room Troix ran towards me and I picked him up kissing his cheek.....

"Daddy Unca Ho hit me......" He said pointing at Jose who was sitting next to Jade.

"I sure did, his little ass was playing with a electrical sockets, so I beat his ass and I don't feel bad in the slightest.... I'd rather have my nephew mad at me than have him in here with y'all because he was curious. I'm about to take Troix to see the twins." Jose said grabbing Troix out my arms. "Ayy we need to talk." Jose whispered in my ear quietly.

"Nigga whose pussy you been eating?" I asked laughing and Jose pushed me before walking out the room. I looked at Jade before walking over and sitting on her bed, I started rubbing her feet and I tried to think of something to say but nothing was coming to mind, so I just rubbed her feet and thought about everything. Did I want a divorce from Jade? Nah because if I did I would've done it already. I loved Jade and I knew that I would never be able to quit her no matter what she did. "So the doctors say you can leave in a couple days.... I know your happy that you'll be able to snack in the middle of the night again." I said smiling.

"Noah stop trying to act all innocent you've been sneaking snacks in here for the past few nights, actually everyone has.... Mama Angela brought me some caramel popcorn that night you went out with Saint and Mario....... Noah you know I'll never be able to have anymore kids." Jade said sadly.

"It's coo Jade, I got my two boys and a girl just like we talked about...... I gotta tell you something though that night I went out with Saint, Mario and Ala'ven....... I tried to cheat on you but I couldn't do it, like I tried talking to the girl and everything but she didn't do it for me, she didn't give me that feeling that I get when I talk to you even now..... though I'm pissed about the whole situation with Juelz when I talk to you and look in your eyes I feel nothing but love for you. We can work through this Jade it's just going to take a little time........" I said wiping the tear from her eyes.

"I wish you would've cheated..... I would've accepted that because it's nothing less than I deserve but this is way worse because even when you try to cheat your love for me won't allow you too and it just goes to show how strong you love for me is and how weak I was......" Jade said quietly. "I'm sorry Noah....."

"I'm not ready to say I forgive you..... but I'm willing to give this a shot. Earlier today was standing outside lawyer's office and I was thinking about filing for divorce but I know I would be completely miserable without you." I said. "Let me go see what your brother wants to talk about, I'm thinking about ordering some Chinese later you want some Wor Sue Gai?" I asked which was a stupid question because Jade loved Wor Sue Gai....

"Daddy I want my babies...." Troix said pointing to the twins. Damn he was already possessive as fuck over them. I looked at the twins and smiled they were growing slowly but they were doing a lot better, hopefully I'd finally be able to hold them in a couple days.

"So wassup Unca Ho....." I said smirking.

"Juelz is coming down here tomorrow how do you wanna handle this.... you know I got people that can make things look like accident just say the word." Jose said quietly.

"I'm not worried about that nigga.... right now my focus is on making sure my wife and kids are good. Juelz can wait besides I don't need someone handling anything for me, I'm a grown ass man and I'll catch Juelz when I catch him.... I'm not going to go looking for trouble." I said even though I felt this sick sense of euphoria, the thought of seeing Juelz and beating his ass was almost enough to make me smile. "How do you know Juelz is coming down here?" I asked looking at Jose.

"That nigga has been posting all these things on all his social media...... saying shyt like 'going to be in Houston, come and party with the best Tight End in the country' and a bunch of other stupid shyt and before you ask hell no I'm not friends with that dude, so you don't gotta worry about me feeding that nigga info...... Noah are you alright?" Jose asked but I was stuck because there was a fucking clown at the end of the hallway.

"Daddy look!" Troix said excited but I was already halfway down the hall...... The rest of the day was pretty normal, I hadn't mentioned Juelz coming down here because she didn't need to know that her side piece was going to be in town. After feeding the twins me, Jade and Troix sat in her room smashing some Chinese food when Cori, Darion and Odion walked in.

"What are y'all doing up here?" I asked dapping them all up before returning my General Tso.

"We came to get Troix and let you get some alone time before Saint gets up here." Cori said. "Saint wants to go out tonight and you need to see more than this fucking hospital, these two idiots have volunteered to stay here with Jade tonight so you can have some time away."

"Man I just went out with Saint the other night....." I said watching as Jade picked some chicken off my plate.

"I think you should go Noah, you've been here long enough plus you need to go home and make sure the house is together, including the twins nursery.... go Noah and you can come back up here tomorrow night." Jade said. It took some convincing but they managed to get me to go home and get ready for a night out with my boys; Saint, Mario, Ala'ven and Jose were all downstairs waiting while I finished getting dressed.

"Ayy Noah nigga you dressed?" Saint asked walking into my room. "So my boy Quamir has been doing some digging and I think I know who has been giving Juelz all this information about you..... and well just trust me, if Quamir is correct then we should be able to catch that person tonight." Saint said.

"And why can't you just tell me who it is right now?" I asked but Saint pretended not to hear me as he walked out my room.... I swear I hated when he did that shyt, but whatever I was going to find out who this person was soon enough. For some reason we didn't go to the club like I was expecting but instead ended up in a hotel... in fact I was sure that it was the same hotel from the video Saint had shown me. We sat in the bar area waiting when finally something happened I noticed someone looking around nervously and walking quickly.

"Let's go Noah, Mario......" Saint said getting up and quickly walking after the person. "Aunt Liberty what are you doing here?" Saint asked smiling and I could tell she was nervous.

"I..... I umm....... what are y'all doing here?" She asked unable to meet my eyes.

"Well the bartender that works here makes the best Tropical Punch in the city and I'm trying to get her to come work at one of our restaurants.... what are you doing here?" Saint asked.

"So you've been giving that nigga Juelz information about me? Why what do you have to gain from fucking up my life?" I asked and she looked confused as fuck.

"Noah what the hell are you talking about and who the fuck is Juelz?" Aunt Liberty asked.

"Chill Noah this isn't the person in fact I'm pretty sure she's here to see her side nigga..... nah our rat just walked through the door." Saint said nodding his head as Joejoe walked in and looked directly at us and I could see fear in his eyes.... before I could react however the elevator opened and Juelz stepped out and well y'all know how I reacted.............

****** Short chapter but I'm kinda busy today so when I get some free time I'll post a longer chapter, probably tonight. Should Noah forgive Jade or leave her? How should Noah handle the Juelz situation? ******