Xavier 32

Skipping school today was the best idea I've had in a while, not only did I wake up to Odion riding my dick but he also cooked me breakfast which earned him major points in my book. Ever since he got back from New Orleans he's felt like he had to make it up to me for disappearing and having me worrying about his as, but I kept telling him that the only thing that mattered to me was the fact that he was safe. My dad was outta town yet again and I was glad, because he had been trippin lately since I came out he barely even talked to me but I didn't care, I had my mom, I had my boys and I and I had Odion. I walked around my room letting my dick swing while Odion laid on the bed watching my every move, I started doing push-ups and he started laughing..... damn he had the cutest laugh I've ever heard, that shyt just warmed my heart and I couldn't help but smile every time I heard it. Once I reached my minimum two hundred push-ups, I walked over to Odion and pulled him to his feet, I started kissing him slowly as we retreated to my bathroom.......

"Your dads coo with you not going to school today?" I asked as I washed his back. "I mean it's too late now but they just started liking me and I don't want them thinking I'm a bad influence on you or even worse that you disappeared again." I said quietly.

"I told them I wasn't feeling it today.... side effects of my meds y'know and they said coo but I don't think I could pull that card too many times, Blaze being a doctor and shyt I could end up in the doctors office and that's worst than school. So what's the plan for today because you know damn well I don't wanna sit in the house fucking..... even though that would be coo." He said turning and started washing my muscular chest.

"We can go catch a movie at the mall, then get something to eat.... but there is something I wanna try first." I said smirking and ten minutes later I was tying Odion up to my bed, his arms and legs were tied to each one of my bed post and I had him blindfolded. "I know you trust me Odion..... but if you feel like it's too much for you just let me know aight?" I asked kissing all over his stomach and chest.

"Yeah I trust you..... just hurry up and do whatever it is you're going to do. I'm not sure if I like being restrained like this." He said and I smirked, by the time I was finished doing what I was about to do he'd be begging for me to do it over and over. I walked to my closet and grabbed a shoe box, I pulled out a dildo and fleshlight and shook my head, I got these as a joke but I don't know what my life would be without them. I walked back over to Odion and started playing with his ass and jacking him off..... I watched his face and I could tell he was enjoying it but I hadn't even gotten started yet, once his ass started to get wet and his dick rock hard I knew it was time to take things to the next level.

"Aight Odi.... you can't be too loud." I nibbling on his ear and he trembled a little bit. "I love you....." I said before grabbing the dildo and started rubbing is against his ass. I started fucking him slowly and within a couple minutes Odion was rolling his hips and fucking the dildo as best as he could since he was tied up. Once he started moaning quietly I decided to increase his pleasure by using the fleshlight in perfect sync with the dildo.... Odion's moans intensified and hearing that had my dick hard ass fuck.

"YO.... FUCK!!!!" Odion cried out and I smiled because I was only just getting started. This went on for about two hours, each second bringing him closer and closer to busting before stopping to suck on different parts of his body; his chest, neck, nipples, lips, ears, whatever I could in ensure maximum pleasure and only once he started begging for me to let him cum, I mean tears of joy streaming from under the blindfold did I happily suck every drop from his body leave him shaking.

"Did you enjoy that baby?" I asked as I untied him.

"Fuck yeah..... now it's your turn." He said biting down on his lip, damn he was sexy as fuck. "What you shaking your head for?" He asked as I finished with the last strap.

"Nah today is all about you, when I come to your house then you can take care of me. For real though I'm hungry as fuck so go shower or do whatever it is you gotta do so we can go catch this movie." I said kissing him again. An hour later we were walking through the mall, holding hands and I felt at peace knowing I didn't have to hide my feeling for him anymore.

"I don't wanna see a movie.... let's just get some Cinnabon." Odion said and I nodded. We sat in the food court clowning everybody that walked by when these two college girls walked over to our table and started flirting with us.

"Look ladies I really appreciate the compliments but we're in a relationship.... together." I said smirking.

"UGH... All that dick going to waste." The girl with the turquoise weave said rolling her eyes.

"Trust me it's not going to waste." Odion said and the girl mumbled 'fag' which set Odion off. "Why you pull me away?" He asked heated as we got to this clothes store.

"Because there's no point in going off on them, people are going to hate on our relationship especially people who want us. I'm not going to let some ghetto birds get under my skin and you shouldn't either...... now had it been a dude I would've knock his ass out but I'm not going to argue with no female." I said rubbing his face.

"Whatever..... let's just go back to my place. I'm sure my dads are gone and Darion should be getting out of school." Odion said still fuming.

"Aight hold on I gotta find some pants to wear to this damn college tour." I said rolling my eyes. Odion walked around while I went to try on these pants, I got to the dressing room which was completely empty; as I walked in the stall tried on the pants and I heard moaning coming from the stall next to me... okay, yeah I'm a freak I peaked over the wall...... "Ayy Odion you gotta come see this." I said running out of the dressing room. He followed behind me and walked back into the stall and looked over.

"Oh this is too classic." Odion said laughing quietly. "Come on I gotta get home because this is going to be funny ass fuck."

We got to Odion's house and we sat in the Batcave playing the game when Darion walked downstairs with Marquise, Alex, JD, Ace and the other twins. As soon as I saw them me and Odion started laughing, I mean it's not everyday that you see your boyfriends brother getting head in a dressing room.

"What are y'all fuck boys laughing at?" JD asked taking the controller out of my hands and normally I would've punched his little ass but I had more pressing things to talk about.

"Ayy..... baby I gotta go, Cori and Bruce wanna meet up." I said standing up and Odion stood up too, we walked out and stood by my car. Something was bothering him and  could tell, he seemed almost nervous which wasn't like him at all. "Wassup Odi? You gonna miss me or something?" I asked smiling as I reached for his face but he pushed my hand away.

"Sorry..... I'm trippin. Look I wanted to ask you something, you know my family usually take a trip to our cabins or Saint Trinity Island for the Fourth of July..... and I wanted to know if you might wanna come....." Odion said looking away, I turned his face back towards mine and kissed him gently.

"I'll consider it...... I right now I wanna focus on getting through the rest of the week before Thanksgiving, your grandma cooking?" I asked and he nodded. "And it's over Zyshaun's right?" Again he nodded. "Then you know I'm going to be there..... I love you Odion." I said.

"I love you too......" He said kissing me, I got in my car and pulled off. As I drove I noticed Odion had left his phone in my car yet again, this dude needed to keep his phone on a string or something he was always forgetting it somewhere. I started to turn around when his phone started ringing, I turned my music down and put it on speaker, normally I wouldn't answer his phone but he might've been looking for it and Darion's number was the number that popped up.

"Man I gotta tired of waiting for you to call me so I decided to call you. When you coming to see me again Orion?" The nigga that sounded nothing like Darion said.

"YO WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?!" I asked pissed. "MATTER FACT IT DON'T MATTER, DON'T CALL MY DUDE AGAIN!!!" I said.

"Your dude...." He said laughing. "Yeah we'll see about that, tell Orion to call me when he's done playing with little ass boys." The dude said hanging up. I was steaming, I really wanted to cuss Odion out but I knew in my heart that this wasn't his fault. There were times he didn't even remember what the fuck he was doing and I'm pretty sure that him fucking with that bum ass dude was one of those times, but something that was really starting to bother me was if I could deal with a dude that had a whole other personality that he couldn't control. I love Odion but Orion... yeah me and him were going to have some issues.......................