Darion 11

"So who are you taking to Saint Trinity?" I asked Odion as we walked through the hall of the school. Since Noah and Saint told us we were going to be spending our Spring Break there that's all my cousin have been talking about, it had been a couple years since we've been there and they couldn't wait to go. Marquise and Ace already asked two of the girls in our class if they wanted to come and of course they agreed and there's no telling who Odion was bringing...... me I don't know I had a full contact list of options but the person I wanted to go with would cause drama besides I knew Alex would probably asked Danielle. I looked at Odion who was staring off into space and for a second I thought it was happening again but then he smirked and checked his phone. "Are you going to answer my question Odi?" I asked as we walked into our class, History was the only class me, Odion, Marquise, Ace and Alex all had together and I'm surprised they hadn't separated us yet though they have threaten to do so plenty of times.

"I haven't decided yet Norelle is always fun, I mean I can talk to her just as friends or fuck her senseless..... but then my other friend is also fun but you know him and our cousin are good friends so that may cause unnecessary drama and I'm trying to have a good time. Ayy we smoking after school?" Odion asked Alex who was texting away on his phone.

"Hell yeah I almost got into a fight earlier and I need to relieve some stress." Alex said and without him telling us I already knew what caused him to almost fight, Alex was extremely sensitive about the fact that his dad was white and a few people tend to think it was funny to call him names like half-breed and shyt like that not knowing with both hand tied behind his back Alex could beat their asses.

"Marquise and Ace are we finally going to get y'all to stop acting like bitches and smoke with us?" Odion asked and they looked at each other and shook their heads.

"Nah ball is life..... if I'm going to the NBA I can't be out here fucking up my lungs so I'm good." Ace said.

"My dad would kill me if he found out, so nah I'm not taking that risk......" Marquise said and I knew what he meant, Uncle Marcus was crazy as fuck. The teacher started taking attendance when Danielle walked in and diverted my attention.

"Mr. James, Mr. Anderson wants me to bring Darion to the office." Danielle said smiling in my direction. I got up and grabbed my bag knowing I probably wouldn't be coming back, I followed Danielle out into the hall and tried to keep my distance. "Are you going to invite me to y'alls little Spring Break trip?" She asked.

"Since you already know I take it someone has already asked you and it would be in poor taste to ask you after you probably turned down Alex." I said avoiding her eyes.

"I didn't turn him down I told him I'd let him know...... Darion when are you going to get it that Alex is my best friend and I don't think of him like that, I think he'll understand if we started dating." Danielle said.

"When are you going to get it through your head that I know my cousin better than you do, you don't hear the way he talks about you...... he's been in love with you since before we met and by me getting in a relationship with you would cause him to hate me. How would you feel if I started dating your cousin?" I asked and I could see just the thought pissed her off. "I can't do that to Alex, I'm not saying you gotta date him but me and you can't start dating either." I said as we reached the office. "Look Dani...... you know how I feel about you, but as I said before I can't hurt my cousin and we both know Alex runs on emotion." I said as my fingers gently ran across her hand.

"Mr. Cunningham, my office NOW!" Mr. Anderson said and I tried not to snap on his punk ass. I walked into his office and sat down just waiting. "I'm going to be blunt..... know you're the leader of that little gang of yours and you need to rein you're followers in one more incident and I'll have make it so y'all won't even be in the same school."