Corinthian 74

TRINITY'S HOUSE

When one of your brothers is close to a billionaire and the other brother was one of the top three boxers in the world you could afford to buy your little brother a house like this

When one of your brothers is close to a billionaire and the other brother was one of the top three boxers in the world you could afford to buy your little brother a house like this..... honestly I could see why Trinity wanted roommates because I had only been in here a couple minutes and I was already feeling lonely ass fuck. I mean on the outside it didn't look that big but on the inside this place was massive, JD got lost wondering around and he had to call us to come find him Trinity was already decorating the place and I was just wondering if I even wanted to move in...... Paris was going to be staying in Mario's old apartment at least until she gave birth then she'd be going to Howard, I had a big decision to make on whether or not I wanted to move to Florida or stay here in Texas..... once we left the house and took JD home, me and Trinity went to the park and chilled on the hood of his car and talked about all the good times we had together..... this nigga really was my favorite cousin so we had a lot of memories together.

"Aight reason number ten why you gotta stay here..... you know every year my dad throws a Halloween Party and I was thinking; you, me, Kylan, Marcel and Xavier can dress up like The Temptations this year.... I think that shyt would be funny as fuck and besides remember when we were little Mama Angela used to make us perform The Temptations whenever we were bad? We can't have The Temptations without Otis he's the heart of the group." Trinity said laughing.

"Yeah I remember and you always insisted on being David Ruffin......" I said shaking my head. "Damn we were some bad ass little kids, especially once Noah and Saint went off to college. Remember when Uncle Zy caught us trying to steal his from his wine cellar? I swear I wasn't able to walk for a week after than...." I said laughing.

"To make shyt worse.... we only got badder as we got older, I mean look at us you got a baby on the way and I'm fucking my dad's secretary...... which is why I really want you to stay Cori. Look you're my best friend and you're the only person in the world that can keep me focused, hell I would've failed so many times if you hadn't pushed me." Trinity said.

"True we are best friends..... though we started out as rivals, always competing against each other but in the end that helped us become better. I don't know Trinity me and you living together could be bad business....." I said smirking.

"Well how about this, we get Kylan, Marcel and Xavier to move in with us? There's more than room for all of us and that way we can all push each other..... just think about it for a couple days and let me know, I know you already picked out your room so even if you  decide not to move in I'll make sure your room is ready whenever you decide to visit." Trinity said and I nodded. "Aight let me take you back to your car before Uncle Khalil comes looking for you." Trinity said jumping up...............

When I got home my dads were sitting on the couch watching cartoons with Troix, I swear that little nigga ran this house even if they didn't want to admit it. I tried to sneak past them but of course Dad Two caught me......

"Corinthian come here really quick..... a couple things; first you owe me for getting your windshield fix so I need you to clean the pool tomorrow. Second Cam wants to speak with you tomorrow it's up to you if you want to go but I really think you should finally Liberty wants to talk to you as well....... you can do with that what you want." He said and I looked at Dad One.

"Ayy don't look at me Cori, I told you it's time to grow up. This is your decision just like something else I wanna talk to you later once Troix goes to sleep....." Dad One said.

"Pawpaw I not sleepy." Troix said smacking Dad One in the face..... let that had been anyone else (except Dad Two) and he would've flipped the fuck out but Troix could do whatever the hell he wanted even slap my dad. I walked up to my room and laid across my bed..... damn I wonder what Cam and Liberty wanted to talk about? I had no problem talking to Cam since we were working on our relationship..... but Liberty I don't even want to look at her. There was a quiet knock on my bedroom door and Dad One walked in with Troix glued to his hip.

"I'm wondering how you're going to manage once the twins come home. You know Troix isn't going to like them taking his spot." I said sitting up.

"I'll figure something out..... but listen Cori I just wanted to let you know I was proud of what you did with Paris, that was a mans decision and you made it on your own...... there's another decision you're going to have to make and that's college I know you wanna go to Florida State or Houston....... I just don't want you staying here because you feel like you have to if you wanna go play soccer in Florida you know I'll be there every chance I get, if you wanna stay here I'll support that as well but this is your decision and no one else's......." Dad One said as Troix popped him in the face again.

"Y'all let him get away with murder." I said shaking my head.

"Boy you used to punch, bite and scratch the fuck up outta me and Marcus, hell the ONLY person that you never hit on was Noah's funny looking ass. Marquise was the same way." Dad One said shaking his head.

"You've gotten soft old man....." I said smirking.

"Nah I can still bring the hood out when it calls for it..... look I'll let you get some sleep, you still gotta go to school tomorrow." He said getting up and walking out. "Love you Cor....." He said.

"Love you too dad......" I said closing my eyes wondering what tomorrow was going to bring........ I could go into detail about what me and Cam talked about but it was just him telling me how proud he was of the decisions I've been making lately and how he wanted to spend some time with me in the coming days, it's whatever I guess it was a start. Liberty on the other hand had been blowing my phone up trying to talk but I wasn't feeling her right now. I stood in the backyard cleaning the pool while Marquise and Ace made smart ass comments and I was tempted to throw both of them in the water but decided not to, they were trying to get under my skin but I would let them I had enough to worry about.

"Ayy Cori..... CORI!!!" Marquise yelled and I looked at him, letting him know with my eyes how close I was to punching him in the mouth. "Man I was just trying to tell you that you needed to hurry up so we can go swimming." He said smirking and I smiled back.

"Marquise take over for Cori since you wanna be a smart ass and Ace you might as well help him since you wanna laugh. Cori we're even......" Dad Two said and I handed Marquise the net and walked in the house. "Liberty has been sitting in the driveway for about twenty minutes waiting for you to come outside, she knows after that stunt she pulled a couple days ago she's banned from this house for about another week....." Dad Two said.

"Aight let me go see what she wants....." I said walking out the house. "Wassup?" I asked standing outside of her window and looking at her. Liberty glanced up at me and I noticed a bruise around her eyes......

"You want me to tell you why I've been acting the way I have? Then get in the car and I'll explain everything......." She said putting her sunglasses back on and unlocking the door. Fuck it I might as well go and hopefully I would get an understanding of where my parents 'perfect' relationship went wrong.........................

****** QUESTIONS ******

1) Should Trinity stay in Texas or move to Florida for college?

2) How many chapters should they be on Saint Trinity Island? There are 30+ characters going on this trip and I don't want to leave any characters left out......

3) What do y'all think of the five chapter arcs, do y'all like them or do y'all prefer one chapter each?