Noah 46

I tried to warn JD and Odion that the should wear something bigger than a fuckin jacket but they wanted to be Billy Badasses and think the could weather the storm, as soon as they stepped out the airport and the Boston Winter hit them they ran their asses back inside and stayed there until me and Cori brought the car around. Driving through Boston was a breath of fresh air, I fuckin loved this city; there's a reason why it's called The Hub of The Universe there was just so much culture here and city was amazing, I've lived in Pittsburgh, Houston, Los Angeles but Boston was something completely different than any of those cities. We were here for a couple days and I planned to make the most of it but first we had to wait for Julio to show up and him coming from New York we had a couple hours to spare, we pulled up to my house and of course JD had something smart to say about the size (I really should've left his ass back in Houston) but I didn't really care about the size of this house because it wasn't my permanent residence, home for me was where my wife and son were.....

"Nigga how don't you have any food in here, I'm always hungry after a flight and you don't got shyt not even a crumb just a gallon of water that's looking a little suspect." JD said and I was tempted to make his ass sleep outside, but then I'd have to deal with Domo and it wasn't worth the headache.

"Shut up Justice.... Troix, put that down, Marquise get your fuckin feet off my table..... I'm seriously about to put all of y'all out my house. Aight look here's the thing this only has three bedrooms so y'all are going to have to bunk up and......" I tried to tell them but of course they weren't listening but they were going to find out soon enough.

"Daddy I want to go ousside...." Troix said pointing at the door, I thought about it for a second and figured what the hell; Troix loved the snow and I wanted to see just how tough my brothers and cousins really were. Once I bundled Troix up I walked outside with Cori, Marquise, Darion, Odion, Marcel and JD and started a snowball fight right there in the middle of the yard.

"Man fuck this I'm going back in the house....." JD said and of course Troix threw out a 'fuck you' but when JD tried to go in the house he found out I had locked the door.

"Come on we've only been out here ten minutes and you're already acting like a little....." I looked at Troix would was chasing Cori so I knew it was safe for me to finish my statement. "You're acting like a little bitch." I said and JD stood there pissed.

"Ayy No' who's that?" Cori asked running over to me and pointing at one of my neighbors who was pulling up to her house.

"Oh that's just my neighbor Adrienne." I said waving her off but she had both my brothers and all my cousins attention which was saying a lot because I knew Odion swung from a different branch. They all watched as Adrienne got out her car and walked down to her mail box before stopping and looking over at us.

"Wassup Noah I didn't know you were back..... and look at Troix he's gotten so big, how's Jade doing?" Adrienne asked walking over to us.

"She's coo.... pregnant that's why she didn't come but I'll tell her you said wassup, let me introduce you to my little brothers." I said putting my arm around Cori. "This is my younger brother Cori." I said and this dude forgot how to speak because he just turned bright red and started looking at the ground. "And my youngest brother....."

"Let me guess it's this little cutie right here?" She said pointing at Odion. "Y'all look alike especially the eyes." Adrienne said and I shook my head.

"Nah that's actually my little cousin Odion, that's his twin brother Darion, those are my other cousins JD and Marcel, and the one hiding in the back is Marquise, that's my little brother." I said and Adrienne had the same look of confusion most people got when I told them Marquise was my brother. "It's a long story but I...."