Toussaint 43

I contemplated a lot of different ways I wanted to deal with the whole Armani and Ivanna situation, once I got past the murderous and physical harm part of my anger I settled on the best possible solution that would keep me out of jail and that was to flatout ask Armani what the deal was between them. Simple and I could get more answers with kindness than I ever could with pure rage because Armani wasn't a bitch in the slightest which was one of the qualities I admired most about him, so I invited him over to simply ask him a few questions and depending on his answers that would determine my next move. I looked over at Mario who typed away at his laptop and I couldn't help but smile when this dude got deep into his work it was almost impossible to distract him, I could stand in front of him waving my dick in his face and he wouldn't even give me a second look and with me being unemployed it gave me plenty of time to come up with new ways to get his attention and each one failed miserably but I liked a challenge and I was more determine to find that one thing he couldn't ignore and just as I started moving towards him there was a loud banging on my door..... Fuck...... I walked over to it and let Armani inside.

"Wassup big bro...." He said dapping me up and my eyes went straight to the hickey on his neck. "My girl got a little carried away, but why was it so important that we talked, I was working on this new song and......"

"Follow me." I said leading him down to my basement. "You know I have an obsession with guns, it's sort of a hobby of mine so when me and Mario were decorating our basement it was a must that the room be covered in all of the guns I collected throughout the years. This collection I've gather cost a lot of money but it's definitely worth it....... but this is what I want to show you come on." I said leading him down a long hallway, I got to a door and quickly typed in the security code and walked inside.

SAINT'S BASEMENT

"Damn nigga you preparing for war or something?" Armani said looking around my armory in awe

"Damn nigga you preparing for war or something?" Armani said looking around my armory in awe. I pointed to a chair and he sat down nervously. "What's going on Saint?" Armani asked looking in my eyes.

SAINT'S ARMORY

"Armani.... you remind me a lot of myself, you lost your entire family when you were really young but you never let that hold you back. You continued to push forward and became a somewhat decent rapper and your singing voice doesn't make me want to blow my brains out so that's a plus..... my question to you is why did you feel the need to hide the fact that you're fucking my little cousin." I asked wiping a few specks of dirt off one of my guns.