Toussaint 63

After me and Mario came up with an agreement to this whole Bitchboy Christian situation we went over to Armani's house and I spotted the problem immediately, standing outside his house was Shaniqua and Aiko two of his four baby mom's and I already knew why they were here, Shaniqua had a metal bat in her hand and Aiko had her hair wrapped up in a ponytail. Armani stood on the porch holding back Ivanna who was ready to fight any and everybody who came for her, Ivanna may be a spoil princess but if there was one thing Uncle Gonzo demanded from her it was that she learned to defend herself. Me and Mario walked passed the two women and walked up to the porch, Ivanna trying her hardest to get past Armani who was blocking her every attempt. You didn't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out what was going on; Armani was a damn good father to all of his kids so I knew them being here was less about the kids and had more to do with the fact that they were clearly jealous that Armani was with Ivanna and they were in their feelings..... again.

"So what set them off this time? I asked pulling out a blunt and lighting it before I could even take the first hit Mario snatched the blunt out my hand and walked in the house.

"Man I don't know.... okay maybe it had something to do with the picture I posted of me and Ivanna but that's my girl and I'm going to show her off, so now they mad and trying to fight her but for what? I was never in a relationship with either one of them and I make sure they're both taken care of so why are they trippin so damn hard?" Armani said as Ivanna tried to slide past him again.

"Ivanna take your ass in the house before I call Mama Angela and let her know you out here acting like a hoodrat." I said and Ivanna's entire demeanor shifted, because no matter how bad she thought she was even she knew Mama Angela would get her together without hesitation. "Aight now let's go talk to them and see if we can compromise." I said pulling Armani down to the street.

"Nope don't even try it Saint, I don't wanna hear nothing..... I'm sick of this nigga putting that bitch before me; I come first, I got his first born so I don't wanna any pictures of him with that bitch." Shaniqua said and I stood there trying to figure what nigga she had me confused with.

"Ayy my girl ain't going to be too many more bitches..... and as for that bullshyt you were just shooting out your mouth. On my list of priorities as long as my son has a a rough over his head, clothes on his back, food in his stomach and money in his pocket I'm doing my job..... speaking of which I'm planning on coming to get him later and I dare you to say something....." Armani said and Shaniqua started to raise the bat.

"Have y'all ever been to Jamaica?" I asked causing Shaniqua and Aiko to look at me like I was speaking a foreign language. "Look y'all work too hard and I know raising kids can't be easy so why don't I send y'all on a vacation, Armani gets to spend time with his kids... it's a win/win for everybody." I said and I could see they had forgot about being angry and were already talking about getting their hair, nails and feet done as they walked back to Aiko's car. "See problem solved.... they just wanna feel appreciated for what they do, though I'm of the mindset that parents shouldn't be rewarded for taking care of their kids but at least for the next two weeks or so you won't have to worry about them popping up here and causing trouble." I said sitting on the porch, damn I needed that blunt right about now.

"Big bro they're just jealous because they know what me and Ivanna got is real..... and I know a lot of people don't believe that but it's true. She got me thinking about shyt I've never even considered before; marriage and building my own label..... and even I've back off the whole baby thing mainly because Noah scares the fuck outta me but also because I wanna see her achieve her dreams, I finally managed to convince her that she couldn't sing worth a damn." Armani said laughing.

"Wait what? Hold up I gotta hear how you pulled off the impossible because I've been trying to tell her that for years and she always thought I was playing so how did you do it?" I asked really curious.