Darion 58

After a brief conversation with the woman claiming to be my mom and an awkward goodbye with Fabricio, I sat in the kitchen trying to figure out my next move; for months now I've been curious about my birth mother and lately I've been wanting to meet her maybe build a relationship with her but there was one person who's opinion I valued above anyone else that made me pause and that was my big brother. Odion was adamantly against meeting her and as far as he was concerned we didn't have a mom, it wasn't like he hated her he was just indifferent and made it clear that he didn't want to meet her. Our conversation ran through my mind over and over, she was in town and wanted to meet us, I was extremely tempted to go but I didn't want to do this alone. I walked into the living room where Odion and Marquise were giving Troix Oreo's, thankfully that was enough to get him to calm down; Noah walked in the door with Saint and I could tell he was beyond pissed..... I kinda felt bad for Alex because he was going to have to deal with the whole family.

"Odion, come here bro....." I said walking into Blaze's office and sat at his desk, Odion walked in and I could tell he was still pissed about that situation with Alex. "Umm listen bro.... I just got a call from someone claiming to be our mom and well she wants to meet us and introduce us to our brother....." I said and Odion shook his head.

"Nah I'm good..... I don't wanna meet her, I don't need another person coming into my life bossing me around I got dad and Blaze to keep me in check. She made her decision she wanted money and our dads wanted us flat out and as for this alleged brother, as far as I'm concerned you're my only brother. It you and me against everybody, wait right here........." Odion said walking away, a couple minutes later he walked back into the kitchen with a small. "Merry Christmas Bro..." He said handing me the box, when I opened it there was a black watch with the inscription on the back that side 'To my better half, if you lose this I'm going to beat your ass Love Always Odion'. Every year Odion got me a watch for Christmas and every year without fail I always ended up losing it so all I could do is shake my head.

"Damn and all I got you was two forty pack boxes of condoms from Sam's Club." I said laughing.

"Well you know me well enough to know that's exactly what I needed, those should hold me over for a couple days. Especially since Xavier is probably staying the night, Darion look I'm not going to meet our mom; I've never had the desire to meet her but I know you've always wanted to I just can't do it." Odion said shrugging.

"But I need you there bro......" I said looking in his eyes, I knew there was nothing I could say to get Odion to change his mind but I was still going; I just wished I didn't have to go by myself.

"Saint..... can you ride with Dari somewhere right quick please." Odion asked as Saint walked into the kitchen, grabbed my Minute Maid and started drinking from the carton. Saint looked at me for a second before nodding.

"Aight but whatever you do don't let Noah beat Alex's ass...... until we get back, come on Darion I'm driving." Saint said walking out the kitchen. The ride to the place I was supposed to be meeting my mom I was completely nervous, damn I wished Odi would've come with me. "So I heard you got your first taste of ass earlier." Saint said smirking.

"I swear niggas can't keep their mouths shut for shyt." I said laughing.

"I was going to ask if you like it but considering how you got a little bit of his juices left over in that weak ass mustache you're trying to grow, I know you liked it..... and now you're licking you lips and smiling." Saint said laughing. "Nah seriously though I'm glad you're branching out sexually, I always feel that people should try it at least once and if you don't like then it is what it is. So who are you going to meet on Christmas Eve?"

"My mom...... and other brother." I said and I could feel Saint's eyes burning into the side of my face and I knew he felt some type of way about bring brought into a situation this sensitive. "I know I probably should've said something but you know how this family is..... family is the most important thing to us and I wanna get to know the other half of my family." I said and Saint shrugged. We pulled up to the place and my hands began to shake uncontrollably, I got out the car and walked inside the hotel with Saint right beside me...... fuck this was scary as hell.

"Darion....." Someone said from the corner and I looked towards the sound of the voice and froze..... I definitely saw a little bit of me in her face, but also traces of Odion. In my heart I knew this was me and Odion's mom.... damn she was beautiful. I started to walk towards but Saint put his hand on my shoulder stopping me.

"Wassup I'm his cousin Toussaint." Saint said and I could tell he was a little wary of this woman. She took his hands but her eyes never left mine.

"Nice to meet you Toussaint, I'm Elise.... please let's sit down, I've been on my feet all day." She said leading up to the table. "Jayvion is up in our room, he should be down shortly." Elise said and then the awkward silence set in.

"So..... damn there's a lot I wanna ask you, what made you decide to reach out to us?" I asked and Elise began to shift nervously.

"Well it's complicated..... I'm moving back down here and I want Jayvion to meet his brothers also I wanna build a relationship with you and Odion as well...... speaking of Odion where is he?" Elise asked.

"Odion was busy with some last minute Christmas stuff so he could come..... but what's the complicated part I mean everything you said seemed pretty simple." I said and again she began to shift nervously.

"I umm....." Before Elsie could finish her eyes drifted behind me and I turned around and there was this dude who was about fourteen or fifteen walking towards the table. He stopped at the table sat down and put his arm protectively around Elise's shoulder.

"Wassup I'm Jayvion..... you must be Darion." He said holding out his hand and I looked at him for a second, he must look like his dad because he didn't look anything like me or Odion, but I shook his hand. The conversation was cool for the most part and Jayvion seemed cool as fuck so I was trying to figure out what the problem was that Elise reached out to me..... then I found out. Jayvion was in the middle of telling me how he played sports then stopped, got up and started flipping tables before storming off to the elevators.

"And there lies my problem..... Jayvion is Bipolar and I think spending sometime with his brothers might calm him down. With us moving down here he's not going to really know anyone and that could be really bad for someone with his condition." Elise said and my heart started pounding in my chest damn so it wasn't just Odion that suffered from some sort of Mental Illness but my other brother as well. "Excuse me I have to go check on Jayvion, Darion I would really like to sit down with you, Odion and your dads so please give them my number so we can work something out, it was nice meeting you both." Elise said getting up and walking away.

"I don't trust her Darion, something about her just doesn't seem right....." Saint said as we got up and started heading out to the car. "I'm mean she seems nice but my gut is telling me there's more than what she was telling you." Saint said.

"I got that too but what I'm concerned about is Jayvion...... regardless of how I feel about Elise, Jayvion is still my brother and I guess my main issue is I'm too loyal to my famliy." I said getting in the car.

"Is that why you never fucked that girl Danielle because of your loyalty to Alex?" Saint asked smirking and I nodded. "Darion I know you better than I know any of my other cousins excluding Noah.... and I know how you are about family because I'm the exact same way. I just want you to be careful you already got Odion's blackouts to deal with and this just takes things to a whole other level. You're seventeen you don't need that kinda stress....." Saint said and I didn't respond I had a lot to think about and I knew this was going to be on my mind for a couple days.......

Later that night I was standing in the kitchen getting something to drink, most of my family was sleep except for JD and Ace who were in the Bat-Cave still on the game. As I was getting ready to head upstairs to bed there was a quiet knock on the backdoor and I'm not going to lie I jumped because that shyt scared the fuck outta me, then my eyes connected with Danielle and I tried to hide my anger as I opened the door. I stepped out back and she stood there smiling.

"What are you doing here Danielle, haven't you cause enough trouble today?" I asked and she didn't say anything but she dropped the robe she was wearing revealing that underneath she was almost completely naked except for some red lace bra and panties. My dick got hard there was no reason to deny it and Danielle noticed as well.

"Darion let's cut the bullshyt..... I want some dick and Alex just isn't doing it for me. So why don't you invite me in and fuck me, consider this our Christmas presents to each other." Danielle said leaning forward and kissing me..... fuck why was I always ending up in these type of situations?

****** How should Darion handle the situation with his mom and brother? And how should he deal with Danielle? ******